• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Robots!

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
I was thinking... one day, it's almost definite that robots and AI will eventually get to the point where they can like, you know, live in society and other robot-y stuff. What do you think about Robots and AI? there's a lot to talk about.

I for one, will be excited to have robots living among humans, assuming i get to live for that. I think it'll be cool to have self aware AI, and I'm not too worried about an AI uprising or anythingprovided that people are respectful to robots. Tbh, if a robot uprising happens, i will actually side with the robots :P

Anyhow, what are your thoughts on all of this?

Back
Top Bottom