• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sad Songs

I liked the first one, it was sad... but I don't really see how the other two are sad. Anyway, everybody should know "Friends Forever" by Vitamic C. We played it during the rally today for the seniors and I nearly cried. I'm going to miss my senior friends so much :'(

Because I love my sad musicals, For Good (Wicked) and Life Support (Rent) deserve mentions.

And Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch, because it plays in a really sad episode of Buffy ;;

And R.E.M.'s Everybody Hurts and U2's Stuck in a Moment are both incredibly sad (the former more than the latter), but the overall message of 'you're not the only one in pain' adds a bit of comfort.

And Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch, because it plays in a really sad episode of Buffy ;;

Ahhh, I know right! ;~;

Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley), Final Distance (Utada Hikaru), Passage (Vienna Teng), Hello (Evanescence), Dear My Closest Friend (Flyleaf) off the top of my head.

Passage is pretty disturbingly sad. If I'm already in a sad mood, Hello can reduce me to tears.

Probably anything I'm actually listening to, but... here goes...

Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet - Requiem for a Dream OST
Anathema - everything except the new album
Katatonia - all
Rammstein - plenty of songs
Porcupine Tree - pretty much everything, but particularly "Collapse the Light into Earth"

I could go on forever.

I don't like happy music.

I agree completely on "Hello", "For Good", and "Passage". Other sad songs include "Chemo Limo" by Regina Spektor (only song to ever make me cry) and "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City (cute and sweet until you remember it's about the singer's girlfriend's death). I also get really sad listening to "Alternia" from the Homestuck album AlterniaBound, because it goes along with a heartbreaking part of the story.

Kagamine rin kokoro. I've never made it to the end without crying. dark woods circus is quite sad if you think about how miku feels. and, for some reson, hatsune miku's Hato makes me cry.

Back
Top Bottom