• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sanctic OOC/Sign-Up

Exo-Raikou

It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
Re: [Closed] Sanctic OOC/Sign-Up

I believe leveling up becomes more difficult as you progress, just as in the games...

That being said, getting to Emile's third head is certainly going to be quite the struggle.

Arylett Charnoa

Barely existent.
Pronoun
she

Fixing the name error. Adding Atach. (I could've sworn I added him before... probably that idiot server and I having another one of our infamous battles.)

And Glace, it's like I said! It's gonna get harder on from here.

EDIT: Ninjaed.

Exo-Raikou

Having actually looked at the adjustments you made to the level ups, I would like to revise my "quite the struggle" idea and instead turn it into "a D-Day esque battle, only endless."

On the flipside, I might be able to develop Emile better, but I really don't want Emile's subplot resolved until he gets his third head.

Skyman

Well, it's been a while hasn't it?
Pronoun
she

Just so nobody is confused, I changed my username from Blinkingsky to Skyman.

Zora of Termina

forget your high society

Name: Jaqueline "Jackie" Smith
Species: Zorua

Appearance: A normal Zorua in most regards, however, the markings where she should typically be red are instead a smooth tawny brown color.

Clothing: Several ear piercings, and a small necklace hidden in her fluff.

Personality: Jackie is very much a joker, taking after her father. She is very much a "whatever happens, happens" sort, and just kinda takes everything in stride, making jokes about it as she sees fit. She is very hard to shake in any way, preferring to use witticisms rather than violence to solve a tiff or a fight.

History: Once upon a time, there was a musician, a fiddler, named Vera. Vera found a man, a comedian - nay, a late-night talk show host named Clive, and together they had two daughters, twin girls. One was named Scarlet, and the other was named Jackie, and they are quite close even to this day. Jackie followed more in her father's footsteps unlike her sister, who went more in her mother's direction, and now too is a professional comedienne, however she prefers the spotlights of standup to the reflections of a camera lens.

It came to pass that one day, Jackie decided to go for a walk in a nearby forest before a show. It was a usual thing for her, and although she had seen a few Pokemon before, it had been when the Sanctic Crusaders had been looking away.

This time, however, she was not so lucky. She was caught red-handed trying to aid a young Vulpix cub back to its mother, and was grabbed from behind without even realizing they had seen.

Even as they dragged her off, however, she laughed and made jokes about her situation, signifying that she... really didn't /care/. Even at the trial, she took her judgement with a smile and a laugh. And she really couldn't care less whether she's a human or a Pokemon. In her eyes, maybe they should work together to bring a smile to peoples' faces, no matter what form she might be in.

Moves: Detect, Extrasensory, Taunt, Night Daze, Retaliate, Round, Aerial Ace

Other: This. All I'm sayin'.

Last edited:

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road

So your character is lesbian? I am just asking, don't care either way.

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road

OK I wasnt sure
Though that kind of ruined my idea since your a zorua, and I'm a zorua. Ah well that was why I created Sabrina in the first place.

Arylett Charnoa

Barely existent.
Pronoun
she

I was, but then the whole explosion thing sort of caught me unawares with everyone splitting up. I expected everyone to get in the car and go back to the city group. But, the choice is now yours. If the forest group wants to reunite, they can. If they want to head off their own way towards this Sanctuary thing though, they can do that also.

Hey um I'm still interested in this I've just been really busy recently and haven't been on here nearly as much so I will post...just give me a couple days until busy things are out of the way.

Arylett Charnoa

Barely existent.
Pronoun
she

I think we're doing splendidly at the moment. Just that a lot fewer people are posting, and there's a bit of inactivity here and there, but yeah. The guys who got EXP this round, good job! (psst high level people, seriously, plot control up in here, and you'll gain like so much EXP):

Spoils Day #11

Mad MOAI: Total - 39 EXP

▀ ▀ 2 EXP

Arylett Dawnsborough: Total - 53 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 4 EXP

Stormecho: Total - 39 EXP

▀ ▀ 2 EXP

Exo-Raikou: Total - 55 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 4 EXP

BlackTitress: Total - 53 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 4 EXP

Mai: Total - 31 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 4 EXP

Darksong: Total - 27 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 5 EXP

Mendatt: Total - 16 EXP

▀ ▀ 2 EXP

ShadowtheHoundoom: Total - 30 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ 3 EXP

Metalos: Total - 25 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 5 EXP

Skyman: Total - 21 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 6 EXP
(LEVEL UP! LEVEL 4!)

Zora of Termina: Total - 4 EXP

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 4 EXP
(LEVEL UP! LEVEL 2!)

MOST EXP EARNED THIS CYCLE: Skyman! Sorry about the mistake. But yes, I haven't used this word in a long time, and so I guess I'll use it now: Awesomenocity!

NEXT SPOILS DAY: Saturday, June 4th, GMT -5​

Last edited:

Exo-Raikou

In all honesty, I'm either not sure of how I can advance the plot, or I'm too scared to even test the waters for fear of going too far. I think the biggest thing I did this time was drop the name "Ralthis" in a public conversation.

Arylett Charnoa

Barely existent.
Pronoun
she

Well, take a risk! If it's wrong, I'll tell you, but I don't say anything about it, then you're all good. And I probably won't, because I'm mostly lenient unless it makes absolutely no sense. Just make something up, anything, really. The plot I have planned is vague enough to include whatever kooky things you guys can come up with.

If you're stumped about plot control, then try your hand at environmental control. I won't specify a lot of details in the hospital, so feel free to go crazy on that.

Exo-Raikou

But Leo isn't going in the hospital

Well, I guess I can go for one of those "Crusader scientists POV" posts, and I think I have an idea... maybe.

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road

I changed my name, just to let you know.

Last edited:

Arylett Charnoa

Barely existent.
Pronoun
she

You and I both know that he is going to go in that building.

I'm a ditzface. Skyman, you got most EXP this cycle. MewMew, you are now changed, but I'm totally not putting the :) because it confuses the format of the player list.

Oh and other people, like, if you want some EXP, seriously, Oarenin City Security Crusaders for Emile. I already have something lined up for you, you don't even have to invent it. You could make a good chunk, and nearly make it to level 6 in what would otherwise be a grind that would take weeks on end.

Exo-Raikou

But how, when Anna wants him dead...

Anyways, I think in my next post I'll expand on the story of the Ralthis couple... It's going to be Schindler's List WITH POKEMON

(It's actually not, though)

Last edited: