• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

The first attempt at capturing the eons failed. But we must try again. It has finally come to me, that with their power, I will truly rule the world!
I have succeeded. The eons are gone. But still, I can’t help but feel that something is wrong… very wrong. I don’t have their power! How is that so? I must know the answer! I need their power to rule the world!
Finally… after searching for the reason for months, I finally know why I didn’t get their power. I need the Dew Drop, also known as the Orb of Hope. I need the Dew Drop so that I can control the eons power. Their power… is in my hands… but I can’t use it… I can’t control it… yet…
There are no clues for where the Dew Drop is. Not even after searching beneath every stone in every region, no sign for the Dew Drop, not even clues. I have almost given up. People are noticing the changes without the eons now, months after they died. Maybe I should give up? No. I will send my son on this mission. He cannot fail me again.
Silver’s search is giving results. I have discovered secrets of the Dew Drop that I never could have imagined! It has tremendous power! A book –Eons from Nowhere- said that Arceus enchanted the Dew Drop with the power of life. It is the unit that controls life and death, but it can only be used by the eons and the chosen one, or ones. Another one of the secrets is terrible for my career. It says that the Dew Drop have the power to revive the eons, those that I killed about a year ago!
I have enemies. Enemies with a tiny bit of the eon’s power. I found out, they attacked one of my main bases. My minions wiped out most of them, though. But I can’t get them off my mind. They seem to have some strange powers. Talking to Pokémon, telepathically speak to each other, they can fly and change form to Pokémon. I have a reason to believe that the eons sensed the danger –me- coming, and embedded their closest friends with the powers of –yuk- friendship, love and hope. I must get rid of them. They can possibly ruin my plan of world domination!
More clues. Oh wonderful day! My minions have found more clues! I’m closer to the Dew Drop than ever before! But the day is not as wonderful as I hoped, though. My enemies call themselves “Eons Hope” A bad name if you ask me, and they attacked my son. But fortunately, they didn’t manage to beat him.

Trust me, Latios and Latias, Team Rocket will find the Dew Drop! And your friends can’t to anything about it! I, Giovanni, will rule the world!!

Latios and Latias, the eon Pokémon, have been captured and rumoured killed by Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. Only the eons friends, knew this from when it happened. They made a team called “Eons Hope” so that the eons closest friends could find the Dew Drop and use it to revive the eons.

You, or rather, your character is one of the Eons Hope. Your goal: To prevent Giovanni from finding the Dew Drop, and revive Latios and Latias from the dead with the Dew Drop mentioned before.

Before Giovanni tracked the eons down and killed them, Latias and Latios gathered their closest friends and told them of what was happening. They gave them some of the special powers so that they could protect them, but they failed, and the eons were captured.

The Eons Hope also calls themselves the Eon People. The Eon People have the powers to transform into a chosen Pokémon, talk –both telepathically and normal- to them, they can also sightshare, which is a power only the eons themselves and the Eon People possesses. Sightsharing is when you see things from another one of the Eon People’s eyes. But both of you have to co-operate to make it work. Your eyes glow blue and you can’t see the pupils. It is also possible to share them with non-Eons like humans and Pokémon.

Forum Name:
Char Name:
Transform Species: Your character can transform into one Pokémon. Only one, and it is not possible to change it after we have started. No shinies or legendaries. Your char transformation species must also have something that resembles your char human form. Like if your char’s human form uses glasses, the Pokémon you can transform to can have round markings around its eyes.
Appearance:
Personality: (Optional)
Bio: (Optional)
Pokémon: Max two, You are the eons hope, and the eons are only two. I would also appreciate if you put the gender and personality of your Pokémon. Nicknames are also okay.
Relationships: Can be PO.
Other:

Last edited:
Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

9 members.

Forum Name: Bakuphoon
Char Name: Mark
Transform Species: Mightyena
Appearance:
2072pkz.png
'Nuff said.
Personality: Mark is a nice and happy type, but is very serious when he needs to, like in battles- Mark is also very emotional, and he could get really sad only if you say a few hurting words to him, but he do not cry, he would rather be alone and think with his Pokémon.
Bio: Mark saved Latios from a group of legendary hunters one time, and therefore he became friends with the eon Pokémon. He got introduced to Latias by Latios, and they became even closer friends.

When the eons trusted him more than anything, they told Mark about Giovanni almost catching them, and how a young trainer named Ash saved them from a terrible fate. They also told him about their power, the power of life, and how they thought Giovanni would try again.

Mark convinced them to gather all their most trusted friends so that they could ahev some sort of meeting, and well, they did. That was when Mark got his powers.

Mark participated in the assault on the Team Rocket lab, and there is where he got the scar over his right eye.

Pokémon:
Mightyena.png

Mightyena [F, Shiny]

Luxray.png

Luxray [M]

[Egg]
Unknown – egg of Mightyena and Luxray. It is close to hatching.

Relationships: ---
Other: ---

Forum Name: Miyari
Char Name: Meryn (Mehr-in)
Transform Species: Sandslash
Appearance: Meryn is only five feet tall and has light skin. Her long chesnut brown hair is wavy, but full of tangles and looks like it hasn't been brushed for weeks. She has a few pimples around her face. Her eyes are greyish blue and tend to look away from people in a distracted way unless she's really nervous or focused. She wears plain polo shirts and skirts with glittery patterns that go to her knees.
Pokémon:
lanturn
Kiri [M]
Kiri is active and very protective of his master. The slightest show of worry from her will almost always be enough for Kiri to attack. He dislikes being alone and tends to act without thinking unless told otherwise.

tropius
Fresca [F]
Fresca is calm and patient, using more logic and thought than Kiri. She tries to know everything she can and can even act like a bit of a know-it-all at times.

Relationships: Played out.

Forum Name: Mewtwo/Mew
Char Name: Mysti
Transform Species: Vulpix
Appearance: *makes and uploads*
Pokémon:
Vulpix
Shadowflare [F]

Pikachu
Shockers [M]
Relationships: PO.

Forum Name: Kali the Flygon
Char Name: Alex
Transform Species: Flygon
Appearance: Alex is tall, about 6'5", with green hair and light brown eyes. He wears large, round glasses, and usually wears a light green shirt and dark green shorts.
Pokémon:
Flygon.png

♀, named Kali
Sandshrew.png

♂, named Sandy
Relationships: Open to friends

Forum Name: Ambipom
Char Name: Eric
Transform Species: Tangela, feel free to laugh. Can he use vines as arms?
Appearance: Black hair, white shirt, blue pants, brown eyes, some freckles.
Bio: At eight, he was sent to a boarding school. He left it when he heard about Eon's Hope.
Pokémon:
Lickitung
Lickitung [M]
Extremly hard to anger. He always has a big smile on his face and will taste anything he hasn't seen.

Steelix
Steelix [M]
A jerk to anyone but Lickitung and Eric. Very mischevious.

Relationships: None
Forum Name: Cryptica
Char Name: Shard of Darkness, or just Shard
Transform Species: Golduck
Appearance: Shard has black hair and black eyes. He wears a blue shirt and khaki jeans. Shard's Golduck form also has black eyes, and his jewel is a dark red:
picture.php

Pokémon:

[Dusk]
Pidgeot.png
(F)

[Isaribi]
Golduck.png
(F)
Isaribi is named after the fish-luring fire used at night.

Relationships: PO
Other: none.

Forum Name: Darksong
Char Name: Aria
Transform Species: Ninetales
Appearance: Aria is about five feet tall, with long blond hair. Her eyes are a dark green, and when she turns into Ninetales, her eyes stay the same color.
Personality: Played out
Bio: unknown
Pokémon:
[Sakura] Scyther (F)
Determined, never gives up, and a fierce fighter. However, when not in battle, she is friendly; and, she will appear nice to enemies, then strike when they let their guard down.

[Goldensong] Ninetales (F)
Goldensong always pays attention to her looks, spending most of her time grooming. She moves with grace during battle, and avoids attacks fairly easily.
Relationships: open
Other:
Forum Name: Animorph
Char Name: Travis
Transform Species: Manectric.
Appearance: Travis is relatively tall and gangly, with rusty red hair, blue-green eyes and somewhat pale skin. He usually wears a combination of blue jeans and T shirts of greens and blues.
Personality: Travis is a dreamer. Ever since he was young, the power to shapeshift captivated him, and, with this opportunity, he couldn't be happier. He is a happy go lucky sorta guy, and loves to talk. He can go on...for hours...and hours...and hours on end.
Bio: Travis doesn't like to talk about how he got his powers, although it's inferred that it somehow involves his older brother.
Pokémon:

Beka-Female Ninetails
Beka was Travis's pet when he was younger, and she seems rather pleased when she's around Travis in his shifted form.

Terry- Male Espeon
Terry was adopted by Travis around the time of his transformation , and seems to know something about when he got his powers. He doesn't speak about it, however.

Relationships: None at the moment
Other: None

Forum Name: Echo
Char Name: Echo (too lazy to think of a different name at the moment :3)
Transform Species: Togetic
Appearance: White hair that almost touches his shoulders and covers most of his face. Skin almost albino-pale, and green eyes with blue edges. Medium in height. Wears a long-sleeved green shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Timid and quiet. Usually spaces out or stares at whoever is in front of him. Hates crowds.
Pokémon: Rotom
Mischevious and energetic. Plays pranks on everyone but Echo and Smeargle.
Pokémon 2: Smeargle (M)
Cool and reserved. Usually stands aside and watches during major conflicts, but intervenes when he needs to.

Last edited:

Can the Pokemon we transform into be a different color-not shiny,but abnormal color?
Forum Name:Mewtwo/Mew
Char Name:Mysti
Transform Species:Vulpix
Appearance:*makes and uploads*
Pokémon:Vulpix(Female,Shadowflare)Pikcahu(Male,Shockers)
Relationships:PO.
Other:

Appearance: Alex is tall, about 6'5", with green hair and light brown eyes. He wears large, round glasses, and usually wears a light green shirt and dark green shorts.
Personality/Bio: PO... might edit later, but don't have time right now.
Pokémon:
Flygon ♀, named Kali
Sandshrew ♂, named Sandy
Other: Do I need to make an appearance for his Pokéform? If so, I'll edit it later.

Appearance: Meryn is only five feet tall and has light skin. Her long chesnut brown hair is wavy, but full of tangles and looks like it hasn't been brushed for weeks. She has a few pimples around her face. Her eyes are greyish blue and tend to look away from people in a distracted way unless she's really nervous or focused. She wears plain polo shirts and skirts with glittery patterns that go to her knees.
Pokémon:
Kiri, Lantern [M]
Kiri is active and very protective of his master. The slightest show of worry from her will almost always be enough for Kiri to attack. He dislikes being alone and tends to act without thinking unless told otherwise.

Fresca, Tropius [F]
Fresca is calm and patient, using more logic and thought than Kiri. She tries to know everything she can and can even act like a bit of a know-it-all at times.

Other:

Can the Pokemon we transform into be a different color-not shiny,but abnormal color?
Forum Name:Mewtwo/Mew
Char Name:Mysti
Transform Species:Vulpix
Appearance:*makes and uploads*
Pokémon:Vulpix(Female,Shadowflare)Pikcahu(Male,Shockers)
Relationships:PO.
Other:
Hmmm, only if they're only slightly different from the normal colour. Like Squirtle being more purple than blue and stuff.

btw, accepted. But please space the words after comma, period and stuff. It's so much easier to read then.

Personality/Bio: PO... might edit later, but don't have time right now.
Pokémon:
Flygon ♀, named Kali
Sandshrew ♂, named Sandy
Other: Do I need to make an appearance for his Pokéform? If so, I'll edit it later.
It would be appreciated. But not really necessary.

accepted.

Pokémon:
Kiri, Lantern [M]

Fresca, Tropius [F]

Other:
Accepted you too :]

When we get two more members we'll start. But I'll still accept people after that.

Personality: Can I play it out?
Bio: At eight, he was sent to a boarding school. He left it when he heard about Eon's Hope.
Pokémon:
Lickitung (Male): Extremly hard to anger. He always has a big smile on his face and will taste anything he hasn't seen.

Steelix (Male): A jerk to anyone but Lickitung and Eric. Very mischevious.

Other: None.

So no black Vulpix?:'(
Dark orange/red is okay. But, black... ehh... Let me think about it.

Personality: Can I play it out?
Pokémon:
Lickitung (Male): Extremly hard to anger. He always has a big smile on his face and will taste anything he hasn't seen.

Steelix (Male): A jerk to anyone but Lickitung and Eric. Very mischevious.

Other: None.
Accepted.

One more and we'll start.

Appearance: Travis is relatively tall and gangly, with rusty red hair, blue-green eyes and somewhat pale skin. He usually wears a combination of blue jeans and T shirts of greens and blues.
Personality: Travis is a dreamer. Ever since he was young, the power to shapeshift captivated him, and, with this opportunity, he couldn't be happier. He is a happy go lucky sorta guy, and loves to talk. He can go on...for hours...and hours...and hours on end.
Bio: Travis doesn't like to talk about how he got his powers, although it's inferred that it somehow involves his older brother.
Pokémon:

Beka-Female Ninetails
Beka was Travis's pet when he was younger, and she seems rather pleased when she's around Travis in his shifted form.

Terry- Male Espeon
Terry was adopted by Travis around the time of his transformation , and seems to know something about when he got his powers. He doesn't speak about it, however.

Pokémon:

Beka-Female Ninetails

Terry- Male Espeon

Accepted.

We'll start later today.

Forum Name: Echo
Char Name: Echo (too lazy to think of a different name at the moment :3)
Transform Species: Togetic
Appearance: White hair that almost touches his shoulders and covers most of his face. Skin almost albino-pale, and green eyes with blue edges. Medium in height. Wears a long-sleeved green shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Timid and quiet. Usually spaces out or stares at whoever is in front of him. Hates crowds.
Pokémon: Rotom
Mischevious and energetic. Plays pranks on everyone but Echo and Smeargle.
Pokémon 2: Smeargle (M)
Cool and reserved. Usually stands aside and watches during major conflicts, but intervenes when he needs to.

Last edited:

Okay, so we're in Johto, Goldenrod city, Underground discussing and planning.

---
"Okay. So here's the current status." A man said to a group of people. "Unfortunatly, we lost two people while attacking a Team Rocket lab in Kanto. Lets have a moment silence for Nick and Alexandra." Mark paused, his head hung.

"Now. The only clue we have for finding the Dew Drop is, well." He took up a piece of paper and read the single word on it. "Beneath."

"That is also the only thing we got from the assault on the Team Rocket lab. 'beneath'." He looked at the group again. "I asume it means that the Dew Drop can be found underground. Anyone have any clue where we should go?"

"Latios's and Latias's home? Maybe they buried it..." Echo mumbled from a corner of the hallway.
((It's a hallway right? I haven't played GSC in ages...))

"Well..." Travis spoke up from his seat. "Sinnoh has a complex system of under ground tunnels, and there are supposed to be tons of gems down there. Evolutionary stones, revival minerals, star pieces..." he said, shrugging. "Maybe the Dew Drop was hidden down there?"

"That'd be quite a strong possibility except for one thing," Meryn replied to Travis, "Sinnoh's underground treasures attract thousands of tourists, not to mention the trainers who already have bases and dig for themselves. Wouldn't it be just too risky to store such an important item?" She sighed, scratching her head in frustration. At least Travis was thinking of something. All she could do was criticize without any ideas herself.

(Can trainers communicate with their Pokemon?)

"I guess...I'm just sorta saying stuff." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "...I mean, it would probably be somewhere important...or, maybe not, if they wanted us to go looking somewhere important when it's hidden somewhere unimportant..." He mused, tilting his head to the left and exiting reality for a brief moment, eyes glazed over with the all familier expression of a daydreamer.

(Can trainers communicate with their Pokemon?)
(Yes, Bakuphoon said in his first post that we can... in more ways than one)

Alex sighed and shook his head while listening to the discussion. He decided to add his two cents. "It's just not enough. We could dig up every square foot of the world and still not find it. And in the meantime, the Rockets have more to go on, and will beat us to it. We need a more expansive campaign against them... we need to get much closer to their leader, and keep track of him... and whatever he wants to do to get the Dew Drop, we need to do first. It'll be dangerous, but it will be our only hope."

Echo glanced outside the group, to make sure nobody was watching them. Once he was satisfied, he turned in the group's general direction.
"I agree with Alex..." he mumbled.

Back
Top Bottom