• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shorts

So. Shorts.

• I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • I enjoy shorts.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I don't really care for shorts.

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I hate shorts.

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
pokemon_shortsKid.gif

What are your opinions on shorts?

Personally, I prefer jeans, but in the summertime shorts make for a nice alternative.

Voting "I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" for the lulz but actually I hate them :l I find them uncomfy and I fail to see how a piece of clothing could be difficult to wear unless it's like made of gravy or something.

I don't have a preference of them over pants.

But I will refuse to wear any article of clothing, shorts or otherwise, that is tight and not very comfortable.

I don't really like shorts in real life, but there's an MMO I play with a female charatcer (since I'm female) who never ever wears skirts, just because the shorts look better. And so I've started going around saying the "I like shorts" phrase once in a while.

oh god i love shorts. they're pretty comfortable, though i hate wearing a belt with them because they go above my shorts and poke me.

They're okay but I don't wear them myself. I feel naked wearing short sleeved t-shirts.

I like shorts, but I can never seem to find a pair that are both comfortable and not absurdly short. That tends to make them difficult to wear.

Oh, I agree! They're comfy and easy to wear~

...Though I only like them if they're no shorter than about the top of my knees, because I have absolutely hideous, fat thighs. :/ That, and I don't like showing much skin in general, so.. :P

I like them. They're comfy and easy to wear!~

I wear them year-round. Switch to jeans for hiking or walking through deep snow and stuff, but I will always love shorts.

Voting "I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" for the lulz but actually I hate them :l I find them uncomfy and I fail to see how a piece of clothing could be difficult to wear unless it's like made of gravy or something.
You mustn't have worn a great variety of clothing in your lifetime.

Also, I love shorts almost as much as miniskirts.

Ugh shorts. I can't wear them, but I guess they look okay on people when they're not those elastic booty shorts that all the overweight people around here seem to wear.

Plus, with jeans, I don't have to stay on top of shaving :D *gross and lazy*

Back
Top Bottom