• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*sits on a lightning rod*

Raiden

Goddess of Death
Pronoun
she
Hay dar. I've been thinking about registering here and finally did - you can call me Raiden, Rai, Rai-Rai, Beldarius, Beldy/Beldi, Bel or any variation of those. I also answer to Elisa (which happens to be my real name).

I come from Finland - you know, that country to the east of Sweden? ...No, not Russia. The OTHER country. The smaller one. With lots of lakes. And Santa. And reindeers. (No, we do not have polar bears, penguins or wolves on the streets and we do NOT live in igloos. ...That's Greenland.)

I'll probably pop by randomly as I'm a regular on other forums and have a lot of stuff to do and watch. XD So let the lurking commence~

PS. If anyone has an umbrella, try not to use that too much. I don't want you guys to get fried.

Raiden? Raidennn? RAIIIIDEEENNNN?!?

sorry, not sorry.

(If your username is a reference to Mortal Kombat Raiden and not Metal Gear Solid Raiden then just ignore that.)

Here's hoping you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm going to carefully ignore most of the previous post (since I don't get the reference), but I'll join Visitor in hoping that you enjoy it here. Peculiarly, despite the big notification saying otherwise, I have yet to come across anyone referring to either tea or cod.

Are you aware of the webcomic Scandinavia and the World? I'm rather afraid that my first impression of people tends to be coloured by the characters in said comic, but only if they tell me their country of origin before I get to know them.

...it doesn't help that the character representing my own country is a pretty accurate depiction, either. ^_^;

Suomi mainittu! Torilla tavataan :D

But yeah, welcome to the forums, fellow Finn. There aren't that many of us here, as far as I know :P

I come from Finland - you know, that country to the east of Sweden? ...No, not Russia. The OTHER country. The smaller one. With lots of lakes. And Santa. And reindeers. (No, we do not have polar bears, penguins or wolves on the streets and we do NOT live in igloos. ...That's Greenland.)
And metal. Don't forget the metal.

(If your username is a reference to Mortal Kombat Raiden and not Metal Gear Solid Raiden then just ignore that.)

Oh, actually my name is a reference to a character I created around eight years ago. ;P I've been a mythology fangirl for two decades and found an anime called "Ronin Warriors" back in 2006 - I created a Ronin of Energy (i.e. thunder) as an OC and named him after the Japanese thunder god.

Back
Top Bottom