• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Someone said we needed a contest...

Zulo

Pronoun
he
... suggested that we needed contests. I agree. And so this contest was born!

Anyways, there will be trophies to the people whose sprites I think are the best!

Of coarse, we don't want swayed votes do we? So the first two people to post here asking to be a judge will be judges with me. Of coarse, if you are planning to enter and win a shiny trophy, DON'T ask to judge.

Judges:
Zulo
Shadowstar
Rayquaza

There will be only six contestents, so reserve a spot now! I will only save your spot for one day for you to finish a sprite, so someone else can have a chance.

OK, the contest is...

Fuse 2 of the three legendary birds! (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres)

Entries:
1. PichuK
2. Caazper
3. Flora and Ashes
4. Mewtwo
5. Counterstrike
6. Furiianda

Judging is in progress...

Last edited:
I don't see why I would compete in a contest for the right to use some medal in my sig, especially one whose subject had nothing to do with the contest I won. Seriously, Metagross? Why not trophy-ify the winning mix instead?

...Besides, I could just swipe it and put it in my sig, because I already won this topic. xD

I don't see why I would compete in a contest for the right to use some medal in my sig, especially one whose subject had nothing to do with the contest I won. Seriously, Metagross? Why not trophy-ify the winning mix instead?

...Besides, I could just swipe it and put it in my sig, because I already won this topic. xD

No you can NOT swipe it and put it in your sig, because I never gave you permission to do so and that would be considered art theft (plaigurism, whatever you want to call it) If you want to make new trophies, be my guest. I have just had these for awhile.

Flora and Ashes, your spot is reserved.

Oh, and I changed it to 6 entries, so the losers wouldn't feel as bad because there are only two.

No you can NOT swipe it and put it in your sig, because I never gave you permission to do so and that would be considered art theft (plaigurism, whatever you want to call it) If you want to make new trophies, be my guest. I have just had these for awhile.

Flora and Ashes, your spot is reserved.

Oh, and I changed it to 6 entries, so the losers wouldn't feel as bad because there are only two.

But it's not art theft if I credit you, now is it? If I say, "I got this first place trophy from Zulo because I won! Isn't it great?" It's NOT art theft (I wouldn't want to steal a Metagross recolor, believe me xD). In fact, I don't know what it is or if it's even in the rules anywhere.

Loopholes. =P

...What I'm saying is, your whole notion of rewards is off. Instead of just throwing some generic trophy at them, actually take the time to custom-recolor their sprite to black-and-gold, black-and-silver, or black-and-bronze respectively. Or, at the very least engrave their name on the trophy. Or change the trophy Pokemon to something like Articuno for first place, Moltres for second, Zapdos for third. I dunno. It's not that hard.

Nevermind about the art theft thing, the rules are different here than where I came from...

And fine, in the future, I will do that.

Oh, and if you have any more complaints, please PM me instead of spamming the thread. Thank you.

Finished!
articutresbe3.png

Last edited:
Hey, i cant make mine now, i dont have my computer with me, i'll have it up when i get home, i've made it all ready.

Back
Top Bottom