• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spoooooooooooooky Mansion

Wobbles

The Wobbuffet Fan
Well, as some know, yesterday, the US (at least) got a new area in the Dream World, known as the Spooky Mansion. It has primarily Ghost and Psychic types, including Wobbuffet! :D
(I know the ability sucks, but hey, Wobbuffet are awesome anyway, right?)
Anyway, what are your guys' thoughts on the new area?

Nope. You can just get randomly sent there straight away.

I like the new Pokemon, and the items. The candle game is fun.

So I'm playing it right now! (Internet, please stop lagging and sapping all my time on the Dream World.)

It's much better than the other places, in my opinion. The music is /amazing/, and I'm just obsessed with the new candle blowing game. I'm not particularly good at it, I'll admit, but it's fun and awesome and I wish I could just say "okay I want to go to Spooky Mansion now please" because yes. This is wonderful. (Also from what I've seen the pokemon are great too, but the music, candle game and atmosphere are what I'm really psyched about.)

Nevermind, I'm fangirling over the pokemon too.
Shuppet, mawile, misdreavus, duskull, and spinarak?! You have no idea how difficult it was to choose which one I wanted.

I'm about to try it out; it looks pretty cool from what I've read :3

Buuuut, my computer's speakers don't work. Will this make me not be able to play some of the games D:? Any sound-based ones I won't be able to do >.<

I'm about to try it out; it looks pretty cool from what I've read :3

Buuuut, my computer's speakers don't work. Will this make me not be able to play some of the games D:? Any sound-based ones I won't be able to do >.<
No, sound isn't required for the Dream World at all. It's just something to boost the atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom