• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Contest

Shiny Grimer

Pronoun
she/her, they/them
I really think we should bring this back.

You enter a sprite and it gets judged. Winner gets a little trophy. Simple, fun, and easy. :]

Of course, you can have suggestions and stuff. Personally, I want to know if this is coming back and if so, who will be the judges.

Could someone (someone like me) just start a contest in the art section? I have trophies! I can also select a couple other judges so that the contest isn't swayed.

Wherever I use "I" you can replace that with anybody...

... why don't you just make the sprite contest in the artist's lounge? Seems like it'd make more sense there.

Well, I didn't plan to be the one making the contest, but alright then. Maybe this could be the topic used.

I don't want to be the judge. x3 The way the last contest was done was that you could submit any sprite and it was judged independently. It was then given a number rating. The three highest scores got a trophy.

Any changes to the system?

Back
Top Bottom