• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (Sign-ups CLOSED)

Zapi

Lost at sea
Pronoun
they
Basically, you can choose any character that has been playable in any Super Smash Bros. game, and I will give you a role that sort of relates to that character. If you can't remember what characters are available, or if you've never played an SSB game, refer to the list I have made at the bottom of this post. Of course, not all villains will be mafia, not all heroes will be innocent, Dr. Mario might not actually be a doctor etc etc.

RULES:
  1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for everyone.
  2. If you have a night action and you do not submit it to me for two nights in a row without letting me know beforehand that you won't be able to, you will be modkilled. If you don't want to use your night action, make sure to message me saying so.
  3. I won't modkill you if you don't participate in the daytime discussion, but I strongly encourage everyone to do so anyway!
  4. Quoting directly from role PMs is not allowed, although you may paraphrase the text if you wish to prove your role.
  5. You should only post in bold if you are voting to lynch someone or using your day action (if you have one). You may not fake a day action that you don't have.
  6. I will try to make flavor text at least somewhat relevant.
  7. Over the course of this mafia game, you may abstain twice as a whole town.
  8. Despite having alternate forms, Zelda, Samus, and Pokémon Trainer each count as one character.
CHARACTER LIST:

Characters that have already been taken have been crossed out.

Super Mario: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Dr. Mario, Wario

Legend of Zelda: Link, Zelda, Young Link, Ganondorf, Toon Link*

Pokémon: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Mewtwo, Pokémon Trainer, Lucario

Kirby: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight

Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong

Star Fox: Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell

Mother/EarthBound: Ness, Lucas

Fire Emblem: Marth, Roy, Ike

Other: Samus Aran (Metroid), Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Nana & Popo (Ice Climbers), Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch), R.O.B. (Gyromite), Pit (Kid Icarus), Captain Olimar (Pikmin), Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog), Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

*If you didn't know: 'Young Link' is the younger Link in Majora's Mask, the beginning of Ocarina of Time, and such. 'Link' is the older Link as he appears in Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, near the end of Ocarina of Time etc. 'Toon Link' is Link as he appears in Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. And yeah, they're three different characters.

Okay! If I have missed a character, or anything else seems wrong, please let me know!

Last edited:
Re: SSB Choice Mafia (Sign-ups open)

If this starts at the tenth or later I'll play. If not just kill me off.

Ice climbers!

ACTUALLY NO I'LL BE WOLF.

Final decision is WOLF

Zelda please. Triforce of knowledge inspector gogogo!

Last edited:

gyromite_rob.jpg

I'll be this funky brobot.

BLUH NEVERMIND I'M NOT LEAVING I'LL STAY.

I'm mildly tempted to represent the Fire Emblem hood, but I'll just settle for taking my main.

IT'S PIKACHU

Woah, 15 players already! We have more than enough to start now, but I'll leave the sign-ups open for a little longer while I decide all the roles and such.

Back
Top Bottom