• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Group/TF2 Server

Solstice

Back from the dead.
So, as you can see in my signature, I have a link to the Pokeboard Steam Group (and possibly a Pokeboard server soon enough).

What if I were to do the same for TCoD? Should I create a Steam Group for us?

Also, a TF2 server. I have a free host. This free host has 4 hours of uptime before I need to re-enable it (I'll be on most of the time anyways), and 15 minutes of idle uptime. 3 days of idle time for it to be deleted (solution is to share the account with active and trustworthy people).

If we want a custom server, which Sourcemod add-ons do you want added? Any custom maps?

I can go make the server now, and I'll share the log-in info with anyone who can manage it along with me.

No one needs the Rcon password other than me, I can just add you to the Sourcemod Admin list.

EDIT: Server is up, going to install Sourcemod and a few other mods, and I'll post the IP on here and in the group.

Last edited:
The server IP is 206.217.128.83:27015.

Don't expect to get on it, yet, though. It's still vanilla, as I need to upload a few custom maps, and put a few mods on it. I haven't had time lately, but I managed to activate it before it expired.

To prevent this issue, I need some trustworthy people. These people will be given access to both dragonflycave@ymail.com and CyphericAcidTCoD on Mplayrs, which is my server host.

Ask to volunteer, and I'll see if I trust you or not. These people will also be server admins.

EDIT: Made a dumb move when installing Randomizer mod. Apparently I can't upload folders, and it just so happens I deleted a vital folder in the process. :P I'll set it up again tomorrow.

Last edited:
After having a bit of trouble with our host, I recreated the server. I'll hopefully have the mods uploaded by tomorrow, and it'll be live.

Sorry about not getting to adding what's needed to the server before it's release, i've been a bit busy with setting up my YouTube, Twitter, and life in general.

To be honest, it's not the highest on my priority list, but I'll get to it.

I can't get Randomizer to work correctly (yes, I used the one that's still being worked on), and it only gives you 1000 ammo. I'm assuming TF2Items isn't working properly, but meh.

Instead, I'm setting up a Vs Saxton Hale server with a few mods you wouldn't find on normal ones, such as RollTheDice.

Back
Top Bottom