• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steele vs. Superbird

RespectTheBlade

rage against the dying of the light
2-on-2 single
Style: Set
DQ: Ten Days
Damage Cap: 50%
Banned moves: OHKO's, Direct healing, Sleep-inducing moves, 3 chills per Pokmon, no pokemon over 12' tall.
The Arena: The building of expensive glassware and classy items that really shouldn't be near a battle because of their high prices and value.

Yes. Deep in the heart of a warehouse for expensive glassware, ceramics, jewelry, artifact, and whatever else rich scientists might have, there is a Pokemon battle. Go figure. The size of the warehouse is eighty-by-eighty, forty feet tall. Shelves of things worth more than a Cadillac line the shelves, gleaming with surprise, and realization that they will, indeed, get smashed.

The items lining the shelves may also be used as weapons. Heh.
Glassware will do 6% damage when thrown, at 3% energy.
Bones and wood, 8% for 5% energy.
Metal objects, 10% at 7% energy.
Containers of strange liquid are completely random; they can be chosen to drink or throw. If drank, they m,ay heal you up to 10% on both health and energy, give you any status effect, (Even freeze!), or up two stats by one point. It thrown, they may inflict random damage of 1-20%, give any status effect, or explode, doing 10% damage to both combatants. All for 5% energy! (Effects are determined by ref, of course.)
Knocking over shelves requires an attack, and if the shelf is even knocked over is determined by the ref.

Steele's Active Squad:

Trapinch
[Baseskor] (F)
Hyper Cutter

haunter
[Rift] (F)
Levitate

Magikarp
[The Leviathan] M)
Swift Swim

bronzong
[Rage Against the Machine] (X)
Levitate

quilava
[Carrie] (F)
Blaze

larvitar
[Slayer] (M)
Guts

snorunt
[Spectre] (F)
Inner Focus
Held: Dawn Stone

seviper
[Basilisk] (M)
Shed Skin

zigzagoon
[Furry] (F)
Pickup

Beldum
[Ascalon] (X)
Clear Body

Superbird's Active Squad

torchic
[Firestrike] (M)
Blaze

geodude
[Gorouna] (F)
Sturdy

croagunk
[Dokon] (M)
Anticiption

natu
[Neitelo] (F)
Synchronize

-Superbird sends out
-Steele sends out and attacks
-Superbird attacks
-I hope to god I don't screw this up while I'm reffing it.

I choose...

Bronzong
Rage Against the Machine!

Alright, let's show 'em why not to mess with us. Start off with an Extrasensory unless he Protects, in which case you probably should use Iron Defense. Keep at it with Extrasensory/Iron Defense the whol round, unless you get Taunted and he uses Protect afterwards, in which case you better just Charge Beam and hope you get a stat rise without hitting your target.

Extrasensory/Iron Defense~Extrasensory/Iron Defense/Charge Beam~Extrasensory/Iron Defense/Charge Beam

...The one thing I thought you weren't going to use...

Okay, Dokon, this is going to be a tough fight, but I've got a plan. Don't let yourself get hit by Extrasensory. Also, you have one significant advantage: you are much, much faster than that thing.

I want you to start off with Fake Out, which should disable its attacks to start. Then, I want you to Bounce up on top of a shelf, but wait until your opponent is about to fire its attack. That way, you'll definitely dodge it. Next, I want you to use Double team while you're up there—Shoot for four clones, but if you can't make that many for some reason three is OK. Then, just pray that that Bronzong's attack doesn't hit you.

Fake Out~Bounce up~Double Team

*builds RNG shrine*

Steele vs. Superbird

After a long bout of cutting locks, jumping fences, and going through cinematic chase scenes, the ref and two combatants finally arrive at their destination. A large warehouse in a secluded government facility looms in front of them. A sign proclaims that it contains expensive glassware and classy items that really shouldn't be near a battle because of their high prices and value. Which makes it the perfect place to hold a dangerous and possibly quite destructive Pokemon battle. The participants troop through the building looking at all the pretty objects and rare wonders that line the shelves, most of which will be nothing but shards of glass and fragments of metal in a few rounds. The ref stops somewhere near the middle of the warehouse, where somebody has conveniently cleared away all of the priceless artifacts that were on the floor. He signals for both participants to send out a Pokemon. Superbird sends out a Croagunk, ready to poison anything it can. However, the Croagunk’s face falls when Steele sends out his Bronzong, fully ready to overwhelm the purple frog. In cramped quarters, the refferee signals for the battle to start.

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Anticipation>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Energy: 100%
Status: Being as eerily quiet and calm as a Bronzong can be.

Round 1 Begin!

Greatly outspeeding the floating bell, Dokon runs up to it, his fist glowing as if he were about to use a Fire Punch. <Wait>, Rage thinks, <Croagunk can't learn Fire Punch...> Before his fist hits, Dokon weakly hits the side of the bell with his other hand. The Fake Out startles Rage, and he forgets to even attack the small frog.

<I'm not falling for that again>, Rage thinks. He stares at Dokon, waiting for him to make his move. However, Dokon just stands there, looking at the bell. Rage takes the oppurtunity to attack. He begins to search the folds of Dokon's mind, looking for a weakness. As Rage finds one, he begins to exploit it using his Psychic powers. However, Before Rage can launch his attack, Dokon jumps onto a higher shelf and outside of the Bronzong's range. The Extrasensory fails to even effect Dokon in the slightest. Rage looks up to try and find the little frog, but Dokon is to well hidden by all of the rare and priceless clutter.

Dokon looks down at the bell from his perch high up on the shelf, Laughing on the inside at its stupidity. Dokon begins to dart in and out of the random junk on the shelves, being extremely careful not to knock anything over. When he finishes running, four more Croagunk have appeared on the shelf. Rage, meanwhile, has been searching for Dokon. He finally finds him, along with the four clones. Not knowing which to pick, Rage just settles on the closest one. Rage invades the folds of his target's mind, and finds a weakness. He then uses it to completely raze his target's mind. But instead of the Croagunk crying out in pain, the Dokon he targeted simply vanishes.
Realizing that he attacked a replica, Rage becomes infuriated at the fact he can't even manage to hit the relatively easy target once. Dokon, however, is extremely relieved he didn't have to endure one of those Extrasensories.

Round 1 End!

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Anticipation>
Energy: 89%
Status: Completely surprised at how easy it was to trick the Bronzong.

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 98%
Energy: 96%
Status: Quite less eerily quiet and calm. In fact, absolutely ticked off.

Ref's Notes:
-Steele, on account of a long name, I'm reffering to Rage Against the Machine as Rage.
-Rage Flinched on the first action due to Fake Out, Extrasensory missed on the second action because of Dokon using Bounce, and Extrasensory hit a Double Team clone on the third action. Which means Rage was unable to damage Dokon.
-Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. (I don't think I am, but that probably means I did something wrong.)

Next Round:
-Superbird attacks
-Steele attacks
-I ref.​

Last edited:
Sacrifices my butt Thank you, mighty RNG gods. I shall soon give unto you that Chansey I caught in HeartGold the other day!

Now, Dokon, we're really getting somewhere. We are SO going to win this. First, use all that glass beside you to make a small Substitute, giving it yet another little Croagunk to deal with. But make SURE that this substitute doesn't give you away. If the Bronzong attacks one of your clones then don't let the substitute defend the attack. However, if it attacks you, let the substitute guard you, and don't let the clones disappear—try to mix it up again to re-confuse the Bronzong. If, for some reason you can't do all that then just move all the following things forward by one action. Then, let's get down from up there on that shelf, finishing off that Bounce attack! Finally, since we've never tried this before and it seems like it will work, use Super Fang*. If you end up moving everything forward an action, then Throw a container of strange liquid. We ARE going to win this.

Substitute (10%)/Bounce~Bounce/Super Fang~Super Fang/Throw a container of strange liquid

*HGSS Move Tutor

Last edited:
Wait, so is Dokon still on top of something?

Well, if he's not, then shatter everything he could has. His spirit, his Substitute, his clones... use an Earthquake. If he is still on top of something and can't be hit by a 'Quake, use Safegaurd to keep the paralysis away.
Next, Protect against the Super Fang, but if he's coming down with Bounce, Earthquake.
If he hasn't used Super Fang yet, but does this action, Protect. If he throws a liquid, Confuse Ray.

Earthquake/Safeguard~Earthquake/Protect~Protect/Confuse Ray

(Also, calling him Rage is fine. It was intended to be either 'Rage' or 'Machine'.)

Round 2

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Anticipation>
Energy: 89%
Status: Completely surprised at how easy it was to trick the Bronzong.

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 98%
Energy: 96%
Status: Quite less eerily quiet and calm. In fact, absolutely ticked off.

Begin Round 2!

On top of the shelf, Dokon looks through at all of the priceless items, hoping he can find something to make a substitute out of. He finally settles upon a glass replica of a Croagunk, which he conveniently found behind a large glass bottle of what looked like Dr. Pepper. He touches the statue and shivers a bit as a small amount of his health and energy is channelled into the replica. The glass blinks, moves it's head and stands ready to protect Dokon. Meanwhile, Rage closes his eyes and creates a greenish aura around himself. He keeps channeling energy steadily in, creating a shield to protect against status attacks.

<Well, let's come down from this high perch, then.> thinks Dokon. He jumps down from his shelf about 12 feet above the Bronzong, driving all of his weight into a single point on the bell. The Bronzong is nearly knocked to the ground, but manages to barely stay afloat. As Rage opens his eyes, he sees five Dokons standing in front of them, one made of glass. Rage decides to give up on the guessing game. Rage lifts hiself up using his psychic energy, and then propels himself onto the ground. The resulting force of the blow cracks the ground a bit where he lands, and sends a siesmic shockwave outwards from where he landed. The four illusory Dokons dissapear instantly, and the glass Dokon shatters into hundreds of tiny fragments. Dokon himself gets hit hard and thrown back a few feet. A few shelves in the vicinity rattle, and various artifacts fall to the floor, breaking in the process. When the quake finally stops, a bruised and battered Dokon manages to stand up, and gets ready to deal some revenge to Rage.

Infuriated with the turn of events, Dokon runs to attack. He appears to grow large fangs and runs toward Rage, ready to cut him in half. However, Rage had been preparing for this. A green shield of energy spawns in front of dokon just as he bites down. The protect prevents Dokon from completing his attack, but The bronzong struggles to keep up the shield. <Just wait until next round,> Dokon thinks to himself, all to eager to destroy the Bell any second now.

End Round 2!

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Anticipation>
Health: 77%
Energy: 74%
Status: Still unsteady from the Earthquake, and waiting to get revenge on the bell.

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 93%
Energy: 79%
Status: Impressed with the destruction he caused. Can't wait to do more. Under Safeguard for 2 more actions

Arena Notes:

There is a ring of depressed and cracked concrete near one side of the arena with cracks spiraling outward from it. Various shards of glass, fragments of metal and pieces of wood littter the floor, knocked off of the shelves because of the earthquake and broken because of gravity.

Refferee's notes:
- Apparently there are glass replicas of pokemon in this warehouse.
- Yay destruction!
- I calculated Rage's earthquake to do 16% damage to everything on the field. Dokon's clones vanished instantly, his sub was destroyed, and Dokon was damaged as well, but he suffered less damage because of his ability.
- Super Fang was Blocked by Protect, and since Super fang didn't deal any damage, it shouldn't have costed any energy. (Super Fang deals damage equal to half of opponent's health (effected by caps) and costs 75% of damage in energy.) To be fair, I made it cost 5%.
- Also, since Super Fang has no set base power, I wasn't sure how much to add on to Protect's base energy cost of 4%. I settled on adding an extra 2% because of the possible damage that Super Fang could have done.
- If you tyhink I did something wrong with the previous two reffing points, please tell me. I'm fairly new to reffing, and those two confused me.

Next Round:
-Steele attacks
-Superbird attacks
-I hopefully get the hang of this and ref​

Well.

A'ight, Rage... go ahead and use a nice Psychic to slam Dokon into a wall, then follow up with a pair of Extrasensories. If he uses Substitute or Double Team, Earthquake. Protect against Super Fang, but not twice in a row. Do absolutely nothing if he Preotects. Don't even chill.

Psychic/Earthquake/Protect~Extrasensory/Earthquake/Protect~Extrasensory/Earthquake/Protect

Sacrifices Superbird's butt to the RNG gods

Pity that you can't use Status moves, Dokon.

Let's start off with another Bounce, to get on top of the shelves. Then, let's try to craft a Substitute, as small as possible. Jump on top of the bell when the Earthquake hits so that you don't get hurt. Or just stay on top of the shelves, whichever one you think will prevent the most damage. Either way, do your best to avoid the Substitute getting pwned. The next move, jump down, and take the Earthquake.Then Counter it. If you don't think you can dodge the Earthquake on action two, however, we've got another option. Take the Psychic attack on the first action, and use Role Play to copy that Levitate. Then, let's craft just as many clones as before, with Double Team. After that, have all the clones and yourself try to break the Protect with Super Fang. That'll leave it open for next round.

Bounce/Role Play ~ Substitute/Double Team ~ Counter/Super Fang

We can DO this!

*Role Play=move tutor

Round 3

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Anticipation>
Health: 77%
Energy: 74%
Status: Still unsteady from the Earthquake, and waiting to get revenge on the bell.

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 93%
Energy: 79%
Status: Impressed with the destruction he caused. Can't wait to do more. Under Safeguard for 2 more actions

Arena Notes:

There is a ring of depressed and cracked concrete near one side of the arena with cracks spiraling outward from it. Various shards of glass, fragments of metal and pieces of wood littter the floor, knocked off of the shelves because of the earthquake and broken because of gravity.

Round 3 Begin!

After clarifying his commands in his head, Dokon settles on his first move. Dokon begins to glow a very faint purple color, and strange things start to happen to him. Dokon becomes very still and quiet, and he closes his eyes, sitting down. He changes mentally as well, becoming very calm and collected. And, probably most importantly, he starts to float a few inches off the ground. Rage begins to feel a bit creeped out by the Croagunk imitating him. <Well>, Rage thinks, <let's see if I can't shake this little pest up a bit.>. Rage envelops Dokon in a curtain of psychic energy, and begins to shake him in the air like a ragdoll. After a few seconds, Rage slams Dokon into a wall, and lets go of him. Dokon falls a few inches and nearly hits the ground, but manages to stay afloat. He steadies himself after the powerful blow and readies for his next attack.

Dokon opens his eyes and appears to flash for a few seconds. Suddenly, Rage sees five Dokons floating in the air. Deciding not to leave anything to chance, Rage lifts himself up and propels himself into the ground, causing the ground to shake and making an eerie noise like a large bell tolling. Various other objects fall off of shelves, and the sounds of glass shattering and metal clanging can be heard. A large crash and the sound of millions of dollars worth of property damage indicate that a large shelf has fallen over, spilling some debris into the arena. The five Dokons, however, remain floating in the air. As soon as Rage rights himself in the air, The green aura of the Safeguard that has been surrounding him vanishes. All five Dokons are eying him with an evil smile.

With litle warning, all five Dokons spring towards rage, seemingly have grown large fangs and preparing to bite him. Rage brings up a Protect to shield himself, but all five dokons attacking at once is too powerful for him to guard. The shield breaks, and Dokon himself is able to at least partially complete his attack. The other Dokons dissapear after assisting the attack. The Super Fang cuts into Rage, and Dokon returns to floating eerily a few feet above the ground.

Round 3 Rnd!

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Levitate>
Health: 53%
Energy: 42%
Status: Tired on the inside, but acting very calm on the outside. Also floating.

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 62%
Energy: 59%
Status: Feeling a bit battered from the Super Fang, and creeped out at Dokon's imitation of him.

Arena Notes:
The ground is severely cracked all around, and there are two large craters near where Rage is floating. The ground inside the arena is littered with fragments of glass and a few large pieces of metal, along with the remains of some rare artifacts. A shelf has fallen over alongside battling area, and all of the artifacts on it are lying on the ground, some of them intact and some of them completely destroyed.

Refferee's Notes:
-Yay even more destruction!
-Role Play copied Levitate. Which means that Dokon (and his clones) weren't affected by Earthquake. However, Dokon took full damage from Psychic because he gave up Anticipation.
-After a second earthquake, I decided that it would make sense if one of the shelves fell over. It's alongside the battling area, and a bunch of artifacts are lying on the ground. Also, the ground is littered with glass.
-On account of five Dokons attacking at the same time, Super Fang broke through Protect. However, instead of taking 1/2 of Rage's HP, it took 1/3. It cost less energy because of this, but it still cost Dokon 24% energy.
-as always, tell me if I made a mistake that you can see.

Next Round:
-Superbird Attacks
-Steele Attacks
-I ref​

Nice! Now, chances are this thing is going to use Psychic now that Earthquake is useless. But thirty-one damage in a single round? Congratulations! Oh, by the way, we can manage that again.

Also, since Earthquake is out of commission, Rage is probably going to stick with Special Attacks. That means it won't benefit the thing at all if we use Swagger. I've been thinking, that thing needs a status condition. So after Swaggering, Throw a container of Strange Liquid. After that, Super Fang again. *RNGShrine* HOWEVER, Psychic (and Extrasensory) are still HUGE threats. Pray to the RNG gods for the first two actions, but at the end if the bell even attempts to use either, use Bounce to jump over them and attack instead. Another possibility is Gravity, although I doubt it'll resort to that. However, if it ever does use Gravity, wait until after it does that and use Mud Bomb on the same action it uses Gravity. But don't do that on the third action. If it tries to pull a Gravity+Earthquake Combo, let yourself take the Earthquake and then Counter it for massive damage. Don't worry, we'll rest up next round.

Swagger/Mud Bomb ~ Throw a container of strange liquid/Mud Bomb/Counter ~ Super Fang/Bounce/Counter

Gah, sorry I'm late.

Right, go ahead and Safeguard, 'cause you don't want a status effect. Next, give 'im a Charge Beam, then finish with... let's say another Psychic. GIM 'IM HELL, BOY!

Safeguard~Charge Beam~Psychic

Round 4

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Anticipation>
Health: 53%
Energy: 42%
Status: Tired on the inside, but acting very calm on the outside. Also floating.

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 62%
Energy: 59%
Status:Feeling a bit battered from the Super Fang, and creeped out at Dokon's imitation of him.

Arena Notes:

Round 4 Begin!

Acting upon his trainer's commands, Dokon decides to brag about his success. "Hah. Look at you. you've obviously lost, so just give it up. I mean, come on. I'm an awesome-looking frog that can kick you around and you? you're just a rusty bell. YOu've been having a hard time hitting me, but I've had better luck. 31% damage in a single round at that. you're pathetic. As Dokon finishes his bragging, Rage strats to...er, rage. In an angry manner, he completely forgoes his command for slamming into the frog head on. This gesture doesn't end well, though. He misses Dokon completely in his confusion and slams into a wall. hard.

Dokon doesn't hesitate to laugh at the pathetic display. He then lands on the ground and begins surveying all of the random bottles. He finally decides on throwing one filled with apparently nothing. Dokon misses the label on the bottle, however, that says its contents are highly eplosive when brought in contact with air. As the glass bottle hits Rage and breaks, a huge explosion blinds the ref and the participants. Both Rage and Dokon are knocked back a few feet. Rage, still enraged, begins his attack. He begins to bring massive clumps of static electricity together, and begins to form a large pulsating mass. He then fires it off in a beam at Dokon. The electricity blasts Dokon, though he doesn't appear to be phased.

<Let's end this,> Dokon thinks. His teeth grow yet again into the shape of giant fangs, and he springs towards Rage. He bites down on the steel, and Rage gets hit with the energy. It hurts. A lot. As Rage struggles to stay afloat, Dokon springs back, triumphant but extremely tired. Rage, still mad at Dokon, shows no mercy. He uses his mental powers to envelop Dokon in psychic energy, and slams him against a wall. Repeatedly. After his assault, Dokon returns to his side, brusied, battered, tired, and overall feeling horrible. Rage smiles inwardly, knowing that Dokon won't be battling for much longer.

Round 4 Rnd!

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Levitate>
Health: 13%
Energy: 11%

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 21%
Energy: 50%
Status: Still quite mad at Dokon. +2 atk, Confused (moderate)

Arena Notes:
The ground is severely cracked all around, and there are two large craters near where Rage is floating. The ground inside the arena is littered with fragments of glass and a few large pieces of metal, along with the remains of some rare artifacts. A shelf has fallen over alongside battling area, and all of the artifacts on it are lying on the ground, some of them intact and some of them completely destroyed. There is some blackened concrete and artifacts in a five-foot blast radius form where the bottle shattered against Rage.

Refferee's Notes:
-Yay even more destruction! explosions!
-The bottle that was thrown contained about 15 and a half particles of antimater in a vaccuum chamber. When it shatered, it exploded.
-Rage confusefailed on the first action, and Safeguard did not go into effect.
-Dokon lost a lot of energy because of Super Fang. But, It also did significant damage to Rage.

Next Round:
-Steele Attacks
-Superbird Attacks
-I ref​

Well, yeah, let's just kill him. With explosive destruction!

He'll probably go defensive with Protect or such, but don't let that ruin the fun. Go ahead and Psychic to finish him off, but if he Protects, just Chill. We don't need to worry about Taunt here, so Protect against liquid. By the end of this round, he'll be all over the floor, the walls and the ceiling!

Psychic/Chill/Protect x3

All right, Dokon. I want you to put all your energy into this attack; if it hits it should be /just/ enough to defeat that Bronzong, if I've calculated correctly*. And I'll pray to the RNG gods to let this attack hit.

Focus Blast ~ Faint ~ Faint

*that is, the energy/damage ratio

Last edited:
Round 5

Superbird (OO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Levitate>
Health: 13%
Energy: 11%

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 21%
Energy: 50%
Status: Still quite mad at Dokon. +2 atk, Confused (moderate)

Arena Notes:
The ground is severely cracked all around, and there are two large craters near where Rage is floating. The ground inside the arena is littered with fragments of glass and a few large pieces of metal, along with the remains of some rare artifacts. A shelf has fallen over alongside battling area, and all of the artifacts on it are lying on the ground, some of them intact and some of them completely destroyed. There is some blackened concrete and artifacts in a five-foot blast radius form where the bottle shattered against Rage.

Round 5 Begin!

After hearing his final orders, Dokon mentally prepares himself and then proceeds with his kamikaze attack. Using most of the energy he has left, Dokon lets loose a blast of pure Fighting energy, which hits, and hits especially hard. Dokon then notices two things. One, he's not dead, but he's barely able to stand. And two, the Bronzong isn't dead either. Smiling as evil as a Bronzong can, (if it can at all) Rage envelops Dokon in a curtain of Psychic enery and uncerimoniously slams him into a wall several times. as The attack finally ends, Dokon falls to the floor, unconscious.

Round 5 End!

Superbird (XO)

croagunk
[Dokon](M)
<Levitate>
Health: 0%
Energy: 2%

Steele (OO)

bronzong
<Levitate>
Health: 2%
Energy: 46%
Status: Feeling quite weak and about to fall to the ground. Happy he finally beat Dokon

Arena Notes:

Refferee's Notes:
- Focus Blast cost Dokon 9% energy to preform by my calculations. It scored a critical hit, and did 19% damage to Rage. just shy of killing him.
- If you have any problems with the reffing, please let me know.

Next Round:
-Superbird sends out and attacks
- steele sends out and attacks
-I ref​

Last edited:
Okay. First, this is round five, not round four. Second, it should be Round 4 END, not Round 4 RND. Third, you put "Arena Notes" twice in a row.

Fourth, I'll send out Firestrike.

Okay, Firestrike. That Bronzong is very close to fainting. Let's use Quick Attack to finish it off, fail-safe-ly. However, if it uses Protect or Endure, use Swords Dance instead.

Quick Attack/Swords Dance x3

Back
Top Bottom