• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
SACPcoS.png

• Out-of-thread communication is not allowed unless specified by your role. I will set up group PMs for anyone allowed to privately communicate.
  • Do not screenshot your role PM or quote it verbatim. Paraphrasing your role is fine.
  • Day/Night phases will be 48 hours each. The day will start and end at 4:00 pm EDT (UTC-4:00).
  • Flavor text may or may not be relevant.
  • Please format all votes in bold. You should do the same when abstaining or removing your vote. Votes are decided by plurality, and ties will be broken by random number generator.

In the remote town of Mondeville, a long-standing devotion to the occult gave the residents, the Arcanites, a shared sense of belonging. This tradition, however, would soon be threatened, as a secret faction among them planned to dispose of the elders one by one to seize power for themselves and sell the town's abundant natural resources to the outside world. Would their coup succeed, or would they be caught before it was too late?

Night Zero has started. Please send in your night actions. Day One will begin July 3rd at 4PM EDT (UTC-4:00).

Part One: Pyre

mr4r3ho.png

Within the sanctum of the Maison du Monde, Vicar Merato was lighting a candle in offering to his god when he heard the knock from behind him. The attendant, a scrawny-looking boy with hair like coal, had his eyes fixed down at the floor as he peeked out from behind the door of polished oak.

"What is it?" Merato asked, his eyes never breaking from the figure of the Coiled One on the wall before him.

"S-sir... There's been... I mean, V-vicar, sir..." The boy's voice had a fear in it that did not go unnoticed by Merato, who stopped what he was doing and turned toward the attendant.

The Vicar snuffed out a candle with his fingers. "Show me."

---

In the town square, a crowd of Arcanites had gathered and were huddled around something. As Merato approached, the crowd parted and the Vicar saw a misshapen lump lying on a mound of wood and straw. Merato pulled back the canvas and peered into the soulless eyes staring up at the grey morning sky.

"She was... found this morning, sir..." The boy said from behind Merato, his voice almost a whisper.

The Vicar rolled back the tarp and looked up at the crowd. "Right... well, I'm sure you all know what this means."

rari_teh is dead. She was not mafia.

You may now post and discuss who to lynch today. Day One will end July 5th at 4PM EDT (UTC-4:00).

Great I finished watching the Hamilton official recording right as the day started so I am an emotional wreck just in time for mafia

wait i haven’t watched it yet don’t spoil anything

also mfw i was waiting for day to start but i hadn’t started watching the thread yet

ok so i pulled my tarot deck out and asked it abt each of you to see who is mafia
this is surely foolproof

mewtini - yes scum
M&F - no
IndigoEmmy - yes - 7 of swords which is the Trickery and Deception card so maybe I'm on to something here
Herbe - no
Stryke - no
JackPK - yes
Keldeo - no
rari_teh - no
kokorico - yes
Mist1422 - no
storm - yes
Butterfree - no
Mr. Ultracool - no
RedneckPhoenix - no
kyeugh - yes
Seshas - no
Trebek - no
Zero Moment - no

based on my thorough analysis the scumteam in this game is mewtini, indigoemmy, jackpk, kokorico, storm, and kyeugh. sorry i dont make the rules im just a messenger for the cards.
thank me later 😘

Back
Top Bottom