• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Universe Mafia - Signup thread

DrClef

Throw D-Class at it until it stops!
Pronoun
he
I've checked with the owner, apparantly this is allowed!
==================================
Rules 'n' stuffs:

-24 hour period between day and night phases.

-This is a choice Mafia, you can chose ANY AND ALL characters relating to TCoD, Fanfiction on TCoD, Your own characters, Usernames, Banned Users, Active Users, Inactive Users, Etc. Basically, you can be anyone you want!

-Be polite and have fun!

Last edited:
Interesting concept, but how are you going to handle choosing roles based on people's choices when you haven't known the people here that long?

Ima gonna be the Magikarp Site Mascot! ACTUALLY I wanna be Eifie I guess since everybody's choosing forumgoers

Last edited:
Someone should definitely take res, but that's not me, I don't think I could do it well. Maybe if Blazhy or Mai comes in here.

Can I be a carnivorous welcome mat?

... damn turbo got taken already. Hmm. Why not, I'll be me. But I also wonder how this will run with a newer member running things.

Phantom formerly Charizard2K a la 2005 reporting.

I don't know half of these people lol
When the number of players reaches 25, I will start the game!

I don't know half of these people lol
When the number of players reaches 25, I will start the game!

I suggest lowering that number; even Metallica Fanboy's games, which are usually considered to be really popular, only got about 18 recently. Consider maybe 15 or something?

Aww I was gonna do Flora so I didn't have to pay attention :p <3 you flora~

Um, I can be me unless someone else wants to be. It'd be easy. Be wrong everytime and also suck at playing

Uhh, I'm going to do the terrible thing and be me, four years ago.

MOHACASTLE JOINS THE FIGHT

Back
Top Bottom