• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 750+ Posts Club

Dark Tyranitar

Is it progress if a cannibal uses knife and fork?
Basically, this is the club for the absolute TCoD fanatics who have over 750 posts. As TCoD starts to re-exist longer, the requirements will go up.

In other words, a chat room for the insane among us. :evil:

Last edited:
Re: The 500+ Posts Club

Guess what people. Right now, I'll the number three poster here XD

W00t for over 790 posts!

(Zim Del Invasoris up there in number one with like, a hundred posts a day. No way I can beat that >_> And then there's Blaziking 175)

I'm the number five poster. Woot! Joinage.

So, wait, is this a club where you show off that you've posted a metric fuckton of posts in Now Playing or in Forum Games?

Or Clubs?

oh snap
And Roleplaying, Introductions, and Insanity. Although Insanity and Clubs have a few threads with useful posts.

why do you guys care about postcount

no the bigger your postcount the bigger your penis

also joining if only for the bliss that vanity brings me

Actually, it's mostly to prove our utter insanity. :evil: No discrimination intended...probably.

Anyway, I was the number 7 poster last time I checked, but third in PPD. Absolute insanity.

I have 8000+ posts in one thread on another forum

My e-penis wins

Sadly, I kinda do. However, I just think it proves that the people with 500+ posts on the new forum are insane. Especially me.

No, especially me. =D

If you don't care about how many posts you have or think it's "discrimination," too bad. Some people do care how many posts they have. I'm pretty sure that Dark Tyranitar didn't make this as a way to say there was anything worse about members with less posts or better about members with more posts. If that was his intention, then I'm against the idea just as much as you are, but it wasn't.

I'm joining.

On the old forums I had 1200+,(probably now 1300+ total with what I have here), can't remember exactly, but well over 500.

I don't care if you decline me, I do have over 500 posts.

Back
Top Bottom