• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Creation

Glace

booming system
When the world was in the first stages of creation, the world was very dangerous. All Pokemon had a hard life while trying to survive the "Creation," as it was called. The "Creation" was a very dangerous era. As the legend Pokemon formed, they created what they were supposed to: oceans, continents, etc., but that put the innocent Pokemon lives in jeopardy. It was a very dangerous time to be living in. But, a small group of Pokemon, who may have had no interaction with any others, decided to find a safe haven/refuge, supposedly found in the region above Johto. Arceus heard about this plan from spies and was enraged. He thought all should accept their fate at the time he was creating the world. He was determined to stop them at all costs, so he sent a group of Pokemon that he knew he could trust to destroy them.

Rules:

- Keep it PG-13, please. Light swearing and romance allowed.
- Limit of two Pokemon per user (Excluding me).
- No controlling other users' characters.
- Try to give long posts in your entries. Short posts are allowed, but please try to keep them minimal.
- No legends, but other Pokemon in Gens 1-5 are allowed
- Breaking the 4th wall is allowed and wanted (Reference to it being an RP)
- Have fun! Don't make this a boring RP.

Forms:

Name: (Can either be Pokemon name, or a human name)
Side: (Good, Evil, Neutral - being the "I don't care I just wanna survive")
Species: (Type of Pokemon)
Appearance: (Anything abnormal about them. "Ordinary Attributes" covers the "not weird" stuff)
Personality: (Adjectives describing their traits)
Bio: (What has their life been like? Just born? Parents died? "Mystery" covers a character's history if user wishes for it to be unknown)
Relationship(s): (Friends, Family, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Enemies, Rivals, etc.)
Other: (Anything you want people to know about your Pokemon that doesn't fit into the previous categories)

My Forms:

Name: Clyde
Side: Good
Species: Squirtle
Appearance: Teal shell, gray eyes, ordinary attributes of a Squirtle
Personality: Generally shy, though very sociable with close friends. Can be daring and is impatient.
Bio: Born side by side with Hailey and Trey, lived in cave for most of his life
Relationships: Friends with Trey and Hailey, Rival with Trey
Other: Ice skates very well, likes to break the 4th wall, has Signature Shades

Name: Hailey
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: Fur is gray, ordinary attributes of a Vulpix
Personality: Outgoing, leader-like, Flirty
Bio: Born side by side with Clyde and Trey, lived in forest for most of her life, moves to cave right before the trio's 15th birthday
Relationships: Friends with Clyde and Trey, Crush of Trey (She's oblivious)
Other: Smacks Pokemon often, thinks it's annoying when Squirtle breaks the 4th wall

Name: Trey
Side: Good (Current), Neutral (As a preteen)
Species: Growlithe
Appearance: Shorter canine teeth than average Growlithe, ordinary attributes of a Growlithe
Personality: Always eager to find out a secret, acts brave, but is a coward most of the time, caring
Bio: Born side to side with Clyde and Hailey, lived on the mountains for most of his life, joined Hailey in moving into the cave right before the trio's 15th birthday
Relationships: Friends with Hailey and Clyde, Rival with Clyde, Has a crush on Hailey
Other: Likes watching Hailey and Clyde fight, often gets hurt by accident

Silver and I are the DM's of this too.

Other Characters:

Liza - Umbreon, 16 years old, good
Magnus - Snorlax, 18 years old, good
Flyte - Eevee, 16 years old, good
Ren - Zangoose, 18 years old, evil
Smile - Togetic, 13 years old, good
Julian - Lucaario, 16 years old, evil
Axel - Mightyena, 17 years old, evil
Misdreavus - Reserved, no info

Last edited:
'.' I hate you for making what could possibly be an absolutely epic RP when I'm already a part of maybe 5 other RP's and NaNoWriMo ;___; But I'm definitely in.

Name: Magnus

Species: Snorlax

Appearance: He looks like a normal snorlax, except larger, and with thick wooden armor that doesn't really seem to slow him down. He has tribal tattoos on his arms and upper torso.

Personality: Magnus is very quiet and often times that makes people believe he is stupid, but he's not. In fact, he's very intelligent and often times just considers it unwise to speak at that moment. He has a heart just as big as him, always wanting to care for others who are weaker. He considers his powers a gift, that should be used responsibly for those less fortunate. Although at heart he is really a kind and gentle soul, in battle he will lose all control and go berserk. Out of battle, he is extremely friendly and kind.

Bio: Mystery

Relationships: Best Friend/Care-Taker of Flyte, open to others.

Name: Flyte

Species: Eevee

Appearance: He's a normal Eevee all except for one thing...he's a winged Eevee. He has tribal tattoos similar to Magnus's, except Flyte's are around his paws and forehead

Personality: He's very cheerful and caring, outgoing, trusting

Relationships: Best Friend with Magnus, open to others.

Other: what's the fourth wall? And thank you so much, gamefreak, for giving eevee wish in 5th gen.

Name: Liza
Species: Umbreon
Apperance: The rings on her body are brighter yellow then a normal Umbreon's. Her body shading is darker then other Umbreon also. When she stands on her hind legs she is somewhat shorter.
Personality: She is quiet around other Pokemon she doesn't know. If she has known you for a while she will be somewhat louder. She is harsh to those who try to harm her friends, and she will attach those she believes to be hostile. If she around someone she likes, as in like likes, she will be a major flirt. She is also very determined to finish goals she has set for herself.
Bio:
A mystery even to her closest friends. She had found Clyde, Trey, and Hailey while avoiding almost getting hit by a rock formation.
Relatinship(s):
Friends with Clyde, Hailey, and Trey. Has a crush on Flyte when she meets him. (Is that ok Sky?)
Other: Yay, I finished it!

Last edited:
@SkyAngel
I actually don't know why they call it the "fourth wall," but you break it by making reference to something being a show, story, etc. For example, on Pokemon if someone stretches the screen, that's breaking the fourth wall. In the Entei movie, Meowth says "Do you think we'll get a bigger part in the next movie?" That's breaking the fourth wall, as their referencing Pokemon being an anime.

@SkyAngel
I actually don't know why they call it the "fourth wall," but you break it by making reference to something being a show, story, etc. For example, on Pokemon if someone stretches the screen, that's breaking the fourth wall. In the Entei movie, Meowth says "Do you think we'll get a bigger part in the next movie?" That's breaking the fourth wall, as their referencing Pokemon being an anime.

They call it the fourth wall because there is four walls to a room, but only three visible on a television room, because the fourth wall is not there so the viewer can see into the room. Thus the fourth wall is an imaginary barrier between the viewer and the characters, and when the characters stop pretending the imaginary barrier isn't there, they break the fourth wall.

Can I reserve a Misdreavus?

So, would the bad side be like Arceus' lackys? Like the ones that Acreus sent after that group of Pokemon?
Anyways...
Name: Ren
Side: Evil
Species: Zangoose

Apperance: His red marks on his body are a deep red, almost blood red. His body fur is an off white color and his claws are sharper and longer than normal.

Personality: He tends to be bossy and lashes out at those who don't listen to him. He is friendly enough to those close to him.

Relationship(s): Rivals with Julian

Other: When he goes into a rage his eyes turn red and he may attack everything in site.

Last edited:
Name: Flyte

Species: Eevee

Appearance: He's a normal Eevee all except for one thing...he's a winged Eevee. He has tribal tattoos similar to Magnus's, except Flyte's are around his paws and forehead

Personality: He's very cheerful and caring, outgoing, trusting

Relationships: Best Friend with Magnus, open to others.

Other: what's the fourth wall? And thank you so much, gamefreak, for giving eevee wish in 5th gen.

:O

:DDDDDDD

LEGENDARY BEAST PACK SMILE FLYTE YES

That was around my reaction when I noticed your form, Sky. :)

I must be Smile. I'm going to revise the form a bit and then I'll be done, Silver. So I'm reserving togetic.

Name: Smile

Species: Togetic

Appearance: Smile has... a bit too much 'joy dust', the feather-down magic stuff that makes people happy. It gives her a sparkling glow, and if she makes physical contact with or is close to someone, the down usually rubs off, lifting their mood. It's almost always emanating from her, making her almost too happy, but it's all good. Kind of. It has even reduced her pain from attacks, as the happiness dulls the agony of wounds. It does not, however, reduce the damage taken. A fireblast is still a fireblast, but it will feel more like a flamethrower, or in the best case, ember.

Otherwise, Smile is like any other togetic.

Personality: Optimistic, happy, friendly, curious, naive, trusting

Bio: Umm... She was born, and stuff. I think I'll keep it mystery.

Relationship(s): YES YES FRIENDS WITH FLYTE, right?

Other: Smile can control metronome. Copy pasted from original form:

Smile has relied on metronome for almost all her attacks due to her general weakness and lack of physical strength, also her happiness-induced naivety and unwillingness to harm people. Over time, she has learned to control metronome slightly, infuencing the outcome. She can try to determine what the general aspect is, giving her the luck to win matches. For example, she might be able to tip the odds in her favor when facing a water type by influencing the odds to be in an electric moves favor, but that does not mean she will use Thunder. She may use thundershock, discharge, thunder wave, or even magnet rise, though there is still a fair chance of something else random.

Going to make bio soon.

Last edited:
Alrighty then. And I'm not sure if you saw it Sky, but I put on my form if its alright if my character has a crush on Flyte when she meets him.

Hmm... anyone who still has sign-ups left, we need more evil people to level it out if possible!
(Do not select Arceus, we have him covered)

I've been tempted. And I saw Flyte and Smile. But I haven't been a badass for God knows how long.

Name: Julian

Side: Eviiiiiiil.... >3

Species: Lucario (Who'd-a-thunk-it?)

Appearance: By all appearances, he's pretty normal, though he does in fact have a scar on his lip(right side) as well as one long, thin scar from his left shoulder to his right hip. He also wears a tattered black scarf around his neck.

Personality: Julian gets very into the moment. If you over simplify, he's sadistic, and just a little insane. However, he's very charismatic, and able to gain the trust of others easily, but only if he wishes. Unfortunately, he has trouble showing the slightest compassion to anyone, whether or not he feels it deep inside him. He does try to control his insanity, and resorts to talking people out of things whenever possible, and is friendly enough until he's been shot down.

Bio: Though he keeps it very much to himself, he used to be a carefree pup, who was ignorant of any suffering. However, just shortly after he evolved, his family vanished, leaving only a pool of blood at his feet. Ever since, it's been a fight for his life, and he has been forced to endure many battles, both against others, against nature, and himself.

Relationship(s):
Rivals with Ren
... Feel free to take a crack at him, people. Yes, he is a Bad Guy, but that doesn't mean he's a "Bad Guy."

Other: He was self-taught in all his skills, and though his Aura is chaotic and difficult to control, he makes up for it with his melee combat.

The End.

Last edited:
Name: Axel
Side: Evil
Species: Mightyena
Apperance: His apperance is that of a normal Mightyena. Though he does have a long scar across his chest. His tail is slightly longer though.
Personality: Pushy, bossy, other that that PO.
Relationship(s): None
Other: He can be more friendly then he looks.

Oh, and Black Yoshi, Ren and Julian rivals?

Good. I take it he could be a "nice" villain (kinda like ty lee in last airbender), also nice to see rivalries already formed :P

Back
Top Bottom