• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dragon Quest Fan Club

Darksong

Back in action!
A fan of the video games? Anything else (I only know of DQMJ)? Come here!
You can ask for help or give hintful tips. ~

Members:

Darksong
Cryptica (I know she'll join)
IcySapphire
Flora and Ashes

Currently, what I need advice rather than help on is this, for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker:

Since I'm aiming for a rhapthorne,
I've seen the Rhapthorne skillset. It's okay.

But the Rhapthorne II skillset is AWESOME.

The problem is, I dislike rhapthorne II because, no offense to anyone out here, I think it's rather ugly. I'm debating to myself whether to risk the cute looks of the "Chidori-Senbon" (as my sister calls it) Rhapthorne and synthesise it for better skills into the Rhapthorne II.

SOLVED ON MY OWN: Rhapthorne II it is. It's insanely ugly, but insanely powerful. I got Kacrackle from Ice III! WOO HOO! That's what I've always been aiming for, Kacrackle.

Last edited:
Yes, I did join XD

Who else here likes cockateers?

It's a literally flipping twelve-foot chicken with a sword. What's not to like? :3

Ooh, joining!

I have DQ8, DQ Swords (Wii thing for those not familiar with it), and the DS version of DQ4.

My dad beat the first two, and somehow both me and my dad got the latter. XP

I've only played Joker, Monsters 2, and Rocket Slime, but yeah, count me in.

Anyways, in my stupidity I started a new game for no good reason and lost a Zoma, an Alabast Dragon, and an Estark (Admittedly gotten the cheap way, but it had been synthesized a bunch of times and had some awesome abilities which I can't really remember at the moment!) all around level 99 and two Leopolds! D: (In other news Rocket Slime is pretty much the best DS game ever.)

Anyways, in my stupidity I started a new game for no good reason and lost a Zoma, an Alabast Dragon, and an Estark (Admittedly gotten the cheap way, but it had been synthesized a bunch of times and had some awesome abilities which I can't really remember at the moment!) all around level 99 and two Leopolds! D:

If you break it down enough, the former two are easy to get. Estark requires a lot of breaking down, but it doesn't really matter, for it's easy to get anything if you break it down enough. As for Leopold, how do you get two?

Darkonium slime is easy; [Beshemoth Slime + Beshemoth Slime] + [King Cureslime + Metal King Slime]

You can get a Leopold from winning the Wildcard World Cup? COOL!

Sorry, I forgot to say how to get a metal dragon and great dragon on the chart. But you can use the site I provided to see.

^ It's amazing!

Princesses that got cursed into horses, cross-gender possession and animal possession ftw. :)

Back
Top Bottom