• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Elemental Mountains~Registration and OOC

MidnightAgony

(⊙_◎)
The Elemental Mountains
(Starting from creation of mountains, or CM)
Day 1, Month 1, Year 1
CM
The world was at war. Blood, gore and violence coveredthe planet.18 mountains, each of a respective type, appeared out of no where. The last two mountains, the 18th represented Light and Dark. The war stopped,the world at peace. Will it last long?
Day 10, Month 3, Year 20
CM
Today I noticed one of most species Pokemon, not including my own species, Umbreon, building some sort of mountain. Note there were no legendaries. I will stay updated with any new news.
Day 15, Month 8, Year 25 CM
I was put out the day after the last entry. I have only awoken today. I have noticed that I am in a confined room, and on the other side of my window I see another, empty room, the only thing inside, another Umbreon, just staring through the window at all times. I plan to converse with this one tonight, maybe I can learn something from him/her/it. I shall update tonight with the conversation.
Moon's Diary to date.
You are a Pokemon with a similar fate to Moon's except you see a Pokemon of your own species.(regular,good) Or you are a Pokemon staring through the window(clone, evil)You decide your fate together with a group that Moon created for freedom or decide it on your own. You decide whether to try and catch the originals or try and figure out what you are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your previous missions:

Your current mission:

Rules:
1. Basic RP rules. You know the drill.
2. Only one character each and only two of each species please(1 original + 1 clone)
3. Put "clone's mountain" in your form if you have read and undersood the rules.
4. No legendaries except Phione, which has normal stats.
5. No godmodding or timemodding(controlling the time of the roleplay
Relationships:
Any relationships between characters go here
Form:
Name:
Species:
Clone or original?:
Appearance(Anything special?):
Bio:
Relationships:
Other:
My form:
Name: Moon
Species: Umbreon
Item(Optional): Blackglasses
Clone or original?: Original
Appearance(Anything special?): Moon shaped emblem on his chest.
Bio: Read entries for his bio.
Relationships: None yet.
Other: None

Name: Vale
Item(Optional): A Black Bandana.
Clone or original?:
Clone
Appearance(Anything special?): Well, I'm not sure with this. Are the clones here the same as the clones in the first movie? Do they have any special markings? Well, anyway, if they can have special markings, Vale has extra rings around his ears and tail. If not, he looks exactly like Moon, but with a black bandana around his neck.
Bio: Nothing much, he was just created on Clone's Mountain.
Relationships: Hates his original.
Other: Nah.

I'll be your clone, okay?

Name: Sandra
Species: Lucario
Item(Optional): None
Appearance(Anything special?): Her tail is more axe-like than usual.
Bio: Sandra lived on the streets, and was somewhat of a rogue before she was brought... wherever this place is.... She knows almost nothing of the clones' mountain.
Relationships: Open :)

Name: Vale
Item(Optional): A Black Bandana.
Clone or original?:
Clone
Appearance(Anything special?): Well, I'm not sure with this. Are the clones here the same as the clones in the first movie? Do they have any special markings? Well, anyway, if they can have special markings, Vale has extra rings around his ears and tail. If not, he looks exactly like Moon, but with a black bandana around his neck.
Bio: Nothing much, he was just created on Clone's Mountain.
Relationships: Hates his original.
Other: Nah.

I'll be your clone, okay?

Name: Sandra
Species: Lucario
Item(Optional): None
Appearance(Anything special?): Her tail is more axe-like than usual.
Bio: Sandra lived on the streets, and was somewhat of a rogue before she was brought... wherever this place is.... She knows almost nothing of the clones' mountain.
Relationships: Open :)

Accepted

Back
Top Bottom