• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Meeting of the World!

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
Nine nations, one building, a plethora of topics to discuss.Among these topics is one that was just brought to the nations attention...

During the Meeting, only nine nations were present. The nations were arguing, agreeing, and overall... being unproductive. An envelope, complete with the United Nations stamp, is slid under the door. America, seeing it first and always wanting to be the hero, jumps up and grabs it. He tears it open and reads aloud:

Among you, inside this building, are those who would like nothing better then to see the rest fail. It is your duty to weed these nations out. Do this for the World, and keep the causalities to a minimum if possible.
~The United Nations

Startled, the nations glare each other down. Which of them wanted the others gone?

As the sun sets, the nations head to their rooms. Each watches the others close their doors. A death is possible, but no one knows. If it happens, the nations know they need to be fast for the safety of the rest of the world.

NIGHT HAS BEGUN!
48-Hours to submit NIGHT ACTIONS to the...
UNITED NATIONS (me!)

I have neglected this. I fail.

Early the next morning, in order to get a head start, the nations arrive in the Meeting Room early. Iceland stands up and looks over the heads of the other nations. He sees one missing, and redoes the count. Even on the second try, he comes up one short. He looks to France and asks France to do a head-count. France does so and comes up with the same number, one short. They both attempt to find who is missing.

Looking at the faces, soon, one becomes clear. North Italy is missing. America, entering hero mode, leads the group to North Italy's room. Inside, the body of North Italy is lying across the floor. A knife sticks out between his shoulder blades. Blood is pooled around his body, still wet. The red reflects the light coming from the hallway and the nations see a note:

This was a nation, best not lost. An innocent has died last night, and with the rest of your guys track record, this is the 1st of many.
~The United Nations

North Italy(mewtwo) has Died.
He(she) was Innocent.

A nation best not lost? Does that mean we lost a healer or inspector? If it does then damn. Damn damn damn. I got nothing :(

Ummm, Might UN! Do your notes portray any vital info to us?

YES! Of the bolded part is meant the way I think, I love it.

But, sadly, you'll have to figure that out on your own. Take my words at face value, or take them for a hidden meaning? Or maybe they mean nothing at all. The world may never know.

yeah I don't really see anything in this past typical mafia kill. no lynch.

Hours pass with zero discussion. With no leads, America is the first to suggest abstaining and sleeping the night off. With no leads, the other nations agree. Ending the meeting for the day, each nation organizes their papers and head off to bed. One by one, the doors shut and silence falls upon the Building. The only one left wandering the halls was the United Nations. He watches them all and prepares for the morning.

No One has Died. They were Not Aligned.

Oh, sorry, I joined just before I saw it was closed and the thread was up... so just remove me from the list?

I'll just kill you. :-)

In Other News: I have received a great total of 2 night actions. People... send them in! 24-hour extension. No actions at that point are random. Three strikes, and you are out.

The morning, alarm clocks blare. As each nation shuts his alarm clock off, they rub their eyes and set to begin the day.

Inside the Meeting Room, each gathers. Soon, each nation drinking their favorite morning drink of choice, each listens to the alarm clock, or was it clocks, still going off. Looking around the room, they realize that America and Iceland were missing. Heading out, no longer lead by someone wanting to be a leader, the groups go to investigate the two rooms.

Upon entering America's room, they are shocked to find him with multiple bullet hole both entering, and leaving, each side of his body. He is slumped over a chair, and a knife peaks out from under his coat. The knife is dripping with blood, though no entrance wounds of a knife appear on his body.

Iceland's room was next. Inside, Iceland is lying with his puffin. Both have been killed, the later seemingly most recent. No bullet holes show on either, though small slits show on Iceland's body. The puffin was wrapped in Iceland's arms, which had been tied together. The puffin was seemingly strangled and then stabbed. Iceland, on the other hand, was stabbed multiple times in the stomach, arms, legs, and head.

Returning to the Meeting Room, each remaining nation is quiet. A note, similar to the one yesterday, is slid under the door:

Two nations in one night, one good and one bad. Enjoy the knowledge of having one of the evil ones off of your back. But let the innocent one rest heavy on your souls. We expect better of you great nations.

~The United Nations

Iceland (deadfan22) is Dead. He(She) was Innocent.
America(wargle) is Dead. He(she) was Mafia.

Zero Moment: France
Trixie: Random
Wargle: America MAFIA
Deadfan22: Iceland
Mewtwo: N. Italy
MysticMoon: Russia
Twilight Sparkle: S. Italy
OrngSumb: Greece
Le Sabre: Japan

posting this just because

Back
Top Bottom