• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Second Meeting

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
Hello Nations,
Welcome back to the United Nations building. Many of you are new here, but have heard the stories of the last meeting. It is time for you to realize the best and worst of your neighbors. Those that have been here know the craziness that happens. Those that haven't must learn. I wish all of you the best of luck, good or bad.

Returning nations: Do you think you can handle the Meeting again? So soon after the previous? We shall see...
Signed,
The United Nations
Night One begun.
48-hours to send in Night Action.
Three consecutive night with no night actions will lead to a mod-kill.

The nations, or what ones are left, file out of their bedrooms. Each one, groggy. As they file one-by-one into the Meeting Room. After a quick headcount, they realize one nation is missing.

They enter the bedroom of Finland. A Santa suit drapes the bed, and upon lifting it, they discover his body. Several bullet wounds, fired from different angles, enter and exit the cranium of Finland. The nations, now groggy and queasy, leave for the Meeting Room once again.

A note, not noticed before, is sitting on the table as each nation begins to focus.

Nations,
Night one is over. Your friend, Finland, has been killed, but you already knew this. Know this: One innocent has been lost. Don't let this happen again, or do. I don't care, I am still payed the same.
Signed,
The United Nations

Finland (Vehement Mustelid) is dead. He was Innocent.
24-hours
for discussion.

Reason for early phase: I shall not be on when the phase actually ends. Sorry.

"Why...Why, just Why would someone do this..." Canada murmurs to himself. He seemed to be still in shock that someone would do this. Canada looks at the group. "Does anyone have an idea as to what happened...?"

Oh, shit. I wasn't expecting that. I had just gotten some sort of "message" from him stating that he was Innocent.

Tenative Aletheia. If they can explain why they just skipped over something that could have been a big lead then I'll take it back

I was tired n_n

I still don't see how it helps us, since it seems doubtful there's any connection between the message being sent and VM dying.

While I'm at it, I choose to abstain.

Well, there's really not much to do. Whatever suspicion there is for Aletheia is minute, but first day abstentions are also boring.

Well at this point we have 2 abstains and 1 Vote for Aleth. I guess we just gotta sot and wait for everyone else, hopefully they'll come.

Back
Top Bottom