• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There once was a story.

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
So we make a story, one sentence at a time.

There once was a man, who traveled far and wide.

The question was "What are you doing here, you moron?! I put up a sign at the entrance saying 'Do Not Enter!'!"

The man answered by asking, "I've come to ask you the greatest question; does that not overrule your silly sign?"

The tortoise responded, "No! No it doesn't! Get out! I have a cane and I'm not afraid to use it!"

The man sighed and sat on the tortoise's shell, saying, "I hope you don't mind me resting here; I've come a long way to see you."

The tortoise was so freaked out that the man was a stalker he started beating him with the cane.

The tortoise noticed that the man was looking at the hole in surprise, and picked up his cane and started beating the man with it.

The tortoise lost his grip on the cane, tripped, and fell into the hole as the ant victoriously beat the man with the cane.

Then a woodchuck fell out of the sky and began chucking wood at the ant, screaming, "This is madness!!!!!"

The man pulled mirrors out of his pockets and reflected the light together to make purple beams that illuminated a staircase of glass that climbed into the sky and was previously invisible.

Upon reaching the level of the clouds, the man saw a gr8, woundourous sight, and promptly fell to the grond in shock.

Back
Top Bottom