• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

THINGS THAT ARE PAPER

octobr

silence is scarier
Pronoun
it
IT'S A MIRACLE AND I HAVE COME TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL

THIS IS VERNE'S THREAD FOR HIS STUPID DUMB LITTLE PAPERCRAFT ADVENTURES I'M NOT TALKING THOSE DAMN CUBEEZ OR WHATEVER THINGS I MEAN BUSINESS HERE

SO FAR I HAVE MADE (AND HEY IN SOME VAGUE SENSE OF ORDER):

RED MEDIC (HE IS MISSING FINGERS (AND WEAPONS). IT IS A GOOD THING HE IS A DOCTOR)
RED DISPENSER (HAS YET TO HEAL MEDIC'S FINGERS)
LEETLE PORTAL DIORAMA (SO CUTE)
PORTAL CAMERA (DO NOT DESTROY VITAL TESTING APPARATUS)
PORTAL TURRET GUN (ARE YOU STILL THERE?)
DUSKULL
RATTATA
KECLEON

AND ALSO AN AS-YET UNFINISHED MINUN CAUSE I'M TOO DAMN LAZY TO CLOSE ITS NECK. GAPING NECK WOUND POKEMON

NOW I SHALL SHARE SO MANY PICTURES WITH YOU THAT YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOURSELF

LET'S BEGIN.

HERE'S DOCTOR NO-HANDS AND HIS DISPENSER WHICH WAS HELL TO MAKE BECAUSE TI HAD NO INSTRUCTIONS OR PDO FILE
MEDIC SUCKS, HERE'S MORE DISPENSER

HERE WE GOT PORTAL
AIN'T THAT DIORAMA JUST THE CUTEST?
THE DESIGN FOR THE TURRET WAS PRETTY SHODDY BUT I MADE IT ANYWAY. NATURALLY, ITS LEGS KEEP FALLING OFF. IT CAN'T STAND ON ITS OWN. THAT'S WHAT IT GETS FOR HAVING STICKS FOR LIMBS
HERE'S THE CAMERA I GUESS ... ALSO A ROCK.

POKEMANS TIME
DUSKULL AND RATTATA, JUST CHILLIN OUT AND BEIN AWESOME. THEY DON'T HAVE NAMES YET, FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST SOME
DIFFERENT ANGLE WHOO ALSO NOTE THAT MY FOLDING AND CUTTING AND PASTING? TERRIBLE. I DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW PEOPLE MAKE THEM LOOK SO PERFECT, FUCK DAT. MY POKEMON ARE MADE OUT OF SQUARES AND TRIANGLES

AND HERE'S OUR NEWCOMER. YEAH IT'S A PURPLE KECLEON. THE KECLEON DOWNLOAD ACTUALLY CAME WITH A PURPLEKECLEON.
KINDA HELLISH TO PUT TOGETHER BUT I'M PROUD OF IT, LOOK HOW CUTE

OH AND MINUN HAD A SPIDER ON IT ... SO I APPROPRIATELY FLUNG IT BEHIND SOME DRAWERS. YOU HAVE A GAPING NECKWOUND ANYWAY -- AND NO TAIL

POKEMON IS AWESOME SO I POSED THEM FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE

KECLEON VERSUS THE GIANT BEAST MEANWHILE, RATTATA, DUSKULL, AND BIDOOF WATCH ON LIKE RETARDS
ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT BIDOOF IS DOING. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME.

MAX USES BITE OH GOD

KECLEON USES ATTRACT! BUT MAX HAS THE ABILITY OBLIVIOUS BECAUSE HE'S AN IDIOT
I KNOW I WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO THAT HANDSOME DEVIL OF A KECLEON

KECLEON TIRES OF THIS BATTLE AND HAS A SNACK.

MEANWHILE, MAX MAKES A NAME FOR HIMSELF AS A RATTATA TERRIER.

Oh god papercraft stuff O: (I have a big chinese dragon-papercraft standing right behind me atm)
Makes me wanna start foldin' an' gluin' stuff again :U

I have to ask, where do you get the pokemon ones from? I'd love to try some.

side note: Max is seriously cute
send him a hug from me, will you?

Wow....those are awesome. I've never really heard of these papercraft things but it's amazing what you can do with paper.

My favorities have to be the Rattata and Kecleon.

And your dog is adorable. :D

All the pokemon are from http://www.pokemonpapercraft.com/ -- they update weekly, so it's really nice.

I also use http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/ for if I want to make non pokemans crafts. (That's where I got the TF2 and Portal stuff. The place has almost every TF2 class, except for Engie who I wanted to make so I could have him do maintenance on my dispenser.) If you click 'categories' it organizes them into very obvious ... categories, and that's pretty cool.

And yes, Max is da bomb. My other dog would have been featured but she was too busy giving Max scathing looks as he did stupid shit.

This thread is awesome~
I love papercraft, but don't have the patience for it.

Good job on the Medic, purplekecleon, duskull, rattata, and pretty much everything.

Uh, well, I get really distracted a lot. :B The thing is that papercraft lends itself to multitasking which is fantastic, so I'll watch stupid things or read fanfiction or something while gluing and cutting out. It's really the cutting it out bit that takes ~forever~ and it a huge hassle, cause it's all precision and straight lines and I am terrible.

Usually putting it together gets spread out over a week or two, even if it's really easy. go team distracted

Cardstock, actually! Copy paper is useless. Putting this much ink on it gets it all soggy, and it can't hold its own weight.

Copy paper is useless.
The Chinese dragon me and my sister made was printed on normal copier/printer paper, and it wasn't bad at all to put together. And it's been sitting there for years and it's still standing. :x
though I don't know if that same paper would work on other models, haven't tried (probably will soon; thanks for the links, man)

Back
Top Bottom