Mage of Blood
to Solight City!
As you emerge from the Lunar Forest, exhausted from all the battling, this city is... well, the last thing you expected to see. After being in the darkness of the canopy of the Lunar Forest, the sudden change to the bright light and the solar panels… well, surprised you, to say the least. As you are still adjusting to the light, a flyer riding a gentle breeze slowly drifts past you, like a tumbleweed. Curious, you pick the flyer up, and barely make out these words in the harsh sunlight:
Solight City Gym
The Gym leader, Lyndsi Strata, is always looking for new opponents! If you’re willing to attempt to beat her for the Sunbeam Badge, head on over to Solight City’s gym! Winners will receive one of the following, depending on where they stand at the end of the battle:
• For those who have all six Pokémon remaining at the end of the battle: A bred/cloned Pokémon. She can breed all of the Pokémon she has, or clone her legendaries. You may also pick anything below.
• For those with five or four Pokémon left: A Pokérus infection; just trade her the Pokémon you want infected, and she will do so in a timely manner!
You may also pick anything below.
• For those with three or two Pokémon left: A cloned TM Lyndsi has, as she is a TM hoarder. You may also pick anything below.
• For those with one Pokémon left: A berry that Lyndsi owns. She has a lot of the event berries!
So, why don’t you head on over right now?
Welcome to my humble
1. All Pokémon banned in the official ban list of 2010 are not allowed. Neither are any legendaries. Hey, stop looking at me! Just because my name is Mewtwo…
2. The Status, Hax, Item, Explosion, and disconnect clauses are in effect. Hacked Pokémon that do not have ridiculously high stats/moves that it can’t learn are heavily frowned upon, but accepted. Like, say, you wanted a Togekiss for your team, but couldn’t get a Togepi or evolutions. So you hack a perfectly normal Togepi/tic/kiss for your team, that doesn’t have, like, 999 stats or whatever. Fine by my standards.
3. No EV-trained/IV-bred Pokémon here. At least not until I get one ready; then you can battle me with those kinds of Pokémon, but you must warn me.
4. Microphones will always be on, as I like to talk to the person I’m battling with, unless you state yours will be turned off.
5. Double battles only here, so make sure you are prepared accordingly.
6. You must wait seven days before challenging me again.
7. I cannot battle on Fridays, or every other Saturday. I have school until 3:00 EST, but no battles until 7:00 EST on weekdays though, unless I have nothing else to do on that day.
8. PBR battles are available on request.
9. (these really aren't rules anymore are they...) My FC is 1548 9459 6460
So… um, yeah.
In honor of Black/White, I am getting a new team. In the meantime, my old team is available for battle on my SS, which I'll have my friendcode for soon.
NEWS: Opened gym on 9/6/10