• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Toast

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
How do you like yours? I prefer mine lightly toasted, with butter and either jam or marmite.

Last edited:
Re: ToastH

Without an H

I like it brown- I can't imagine who uses those 4 or 5 settings on toasters where it comes out totally charred to buggery- and usually with butter and Marmite.

(Actually I haven't eaten much toast in ages due to my aversion to breakfast ;w;)

Re: ToastH

I like it brown- I can't imagine who uses those 4 or 5 settings on toasters where it comes out totally charred to buggery- and usually with butter and Marmite.

I'm pretty sure that's for frozen bagels or something. But anyway.. I like really burnt toast. D:

All toasters toast toast. ...Hey, someone had to say it!
Toast with butter and jam is yummeh. Also, the toast should be... medium toasted? I don't really know the difference.

I don't have any real preference as to how toasty, but it needs butter and either grape jelly or apple butter.

Cinnamon toast is always a good thing too.

Toasted so it is slightly crispy, but hasn't changed colour. With a bit of butter or nutella on top. =] Latter prefered, but not always on hand.

French. With a little Mapple Syrup.

Though if I had to choose toast toasted by all toasters, it'll be lightly with some butter or cinnamon with some butter.

What's with all the light toasted wussness?

I like mine heavy toasted >:I Well, not burnt, but very crunchy. With buttery butter. I've never tried it with jelly, but considering my other jelly preferences I probably wouldn't like it.

Just when it is starting to brown, so it's crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Top it off with some butter and I'm good to go.

Back
Top Bottom