• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Tokyo Mew Mew Pokemon Style! (based on the areas in the books)

Silver

I am the master of cakes
This is my first RP so please dont go away!

It's almost like the books
This RP takes place near Cafe Mew Mew. Five ordinary girls were about to have there life changed. They didn't know they were going save the world from aliens that wanted to destroy the earth so they can have it as there own. But five girls are about to ruin there plan!

You are a regular person about to be changed into a Tokyo Mew Mew!
You can have two or more people
needed:
Ryu or someone..:D
Ryu's partner,Keiichiro
2 more mew mews
Ryu's robot thing
Someone like Masaya
3 villans

form:
Mew Name:
Personality:(optional)
Mew Picture:
Mew Weapon Picture:
Friends and Relationships:

My form:
Mew Name:Mew Silver
Pokemon fused with:Eevee
Personality:Kind,has a tough nature,loves pokemon
Mew Picture:
5nufxt.png

Mew Weapon Picture:
2i6gsq8.jpg
tha Tripple Ribbon Lasso the whole thing didnt fit
Friends and Relationships:none right now.

members:
Mew Silver
Mew Crystal
Mew Ruby
free Mew Mews:
k12deh.png
Mew Rain
s2b8mq.png
Mew Cream
sq320x.png
Mew Luck
2znmtdk.png
Mew Sun
2heagpc.jpg
Mew Moonshine
these can be used freely and you dont have to use them. Mew Sun and Mew Luck from Hikari! Thank you!

Last edited:
this is my first RP
and how do you know whats going to happen in the story.
all stories are different even if they have almost the same title.

Well, I'm basing my assumptions on the plot you've provided. You should provide more detail. And first RP is no excuse, my first RP is the third or fourth (not sure) most popular in the forum.

@ Teh Ebil Snorlax: Well, then people who missed the first one/prefer more relaxed RPs will be glad for this one then. At least that's what I think :/

Mew Name: Mew Crystal
Pokemon fused with: Gardevoir (shiny)
Mew Picture:
aoi.gif

Mew Weapon Picture:Coming soon
Friends and Relationships:Coming soon

Additional information:
Civilian Name: Sora Aoino
Appearance (Civilian): Sora has short black hair and light blue eyes. She is tall and lanky, and is far from completely developed.
Appearance (Transformed): Her hair becomes a much lighter shade of blue, and her eyes become orange. Sora's skin is a very light pale. Her outfit covers from just above her breasts to almost her knees. Two darker blue straps hold it to her shoulders and extend into short sleves. She has sky blue sandals that wrap up her leg. A large orange patch covers her chest and part of her back.

Weapon appearance: A gigantic, dark blue pencil.

Attack: Crystal Creation Reborn! (Or, if you prefer, Crystal Creation Ribbon)
Mew Crystal takes her pencil and whips it around in the air, causing small designs to fly everywhere and confuse the enemy.

Last edited:
May I join?

Mew Name: Mew Ruby
Pokemon fused with: Beedrill
Mew Picture:
picture.php

Mew Weapon Picture:
313inur.png

Friends and Relationships: None yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom