• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TRAINER sent out Mawile!

Pronoun
any
Hello, TCoD!

This is Mawile, as you can see.
Some of my interests are Pokemon, Zelda, and Kingdom Hearts.

Expect to see me around a lot!

(It was a joke. Unless you knew that. Sarcasm is very hard over the internet) It's very delicious! Have fun feeding your mouth-hair-growth-thingy.

Thanks, Zephyrous Castform.
I'm quite fond of Spheals myself.

EDIT: post ninjaed myself-didn't mean to double post

I concur that your avatar is adorable. Also we appear to enjoy similar video games, you and I :o

It seems you're already checking out the ASB league so I have little else to say other than welcome and beware the honey badgers. Here is your membership pack.

pineapple.jpg

Thank you. I just found it while searching for icons on LJ.
The pineapple is a fantastic membership pack~

Thank you. I just found it while searching for icons on LJ.
The pineapple is a fantastic membership pack~

We're thinking to add something new to the membership pack. And by "we", I mean me. And by "new", I mean useful. Anyway, use it wisely.

Hello, welcome to TCoD, where overused sayings are common.....

So, we have similar taste in video games.......At least Pokemon and KH, never really got into LOZ....but that's because I'm not good at video games. xD

Cute avatar. Speaking of which, I should change my avatar....

I don't see that many overused phrases besides tea and cod.

I apparently have common interests then.
And a really adorable avatar, which I did not expect.

Thanks for the compliment, Flareth.

Ohai, welcome to TCoD. I will not bore you with petty gifts of tea and cod, because there is too much of it around here already!

I will, however, wish for you to enjoy your stay here at our fine facility.

Oh, and remember to wipe your feet before entering!

Back
Top Bottom