• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Treechu's Spritecicles

Treechu

What I learned in boating school is
M'kay, so I just started to just get back into spriting so I'm not at my best right now. Only four sprites right now.

DPMissingNo.png

Custom D/P MissingNo, this thing was a lot harder to make then it looks. x_x; In D/P and R/B colors.

DPGoomba.png

Custom D/P Goomba sprite, did I succeed?

AHHHHDitto.png

Guess what pokemon was the base for this sprite? C'mon. : P Guess right and I'll let you request something.

Spahditto.png

Gentlemen.

I'll critizm later.

Egsecute (Sp?). I know it is. Sis you scratch that Goomba? Nice work, if so :]

UPDATE~ ..With only a pixel art. -w-;

Glitchy-1.png

A WIP even. Of my MissingNo character named Glitchy, who usually like to tame a humanoid form.

Also c+c would be nice. 8U

Does this look like a request shop to you? : U

Baku gets a request only because he guessed the ditto thing.

Also, I didn't put it on suggestions either.

M'kay, so I just started to just get back into spriting so I'm not at my best right now. Only four sprites right now.

DPMissingNo.png

Custom D/P MissingNo, this thing was a lot harder to make then it looks. x_x; In D/P and R/B colors.
Did you use the Eraser trick? With the Eraser trick recolouring is sooo much easier (Except on Palkia, whom is difficult to recolour. Trust me. I've tried.) I like it, the colours are more lively and stuff :3

DPGoomba.png

Custom D/P Goomba sprite, did I succeed?
Yes you did. Totally. I don't play Mario games much or anything but I know how a Goomba looks like. And that could be a Nintendo sprite. Seriously. But I have a feeling that you got the colours from another D/P sprite, they look so familiar and they are almost too good <.< It looks like an official sprite, I tell you. I love how you shaded it, I love how you put those pixels between the black and brown to make it look more realistic. I bet Nintendo would hire you. WAIT! I bet you're the official Nintendo spriter whatever-his-name-was >.> <.<

AHHHHDitto.png

Guess what pokemon was the base for this sprite? C'mon. : P Guess right and I'll let you request something.
I don't need to request. I can sprite myself. *ahem* I do like it, but I think the eyes are too far from eachother. Also, the highlighting. I don't like it. You highlighted the egg parts that was farthest off, but not the closest ones. You also made the highlight areas a bit too large, but that's what I think :2

Spahditto.png

Gentlemen.
What is it? I like everything about it, except the mouth and the area around it. I don't know why. I just don't like it, and I can't put my finger on it D:

UPDATE~ ..With only a pixel art. -w-;

Glitchy-1.png

A WIP even. Of my MissingNo character named Glitchy, who usually like to tame a humanoid form.

Also c+c would be nice. 8U
It looks glitched up.

*Points at gender thing to the right of username*

Oh fail. Sorry. SHE can request, but she won't~ xP

Also thank you kindly for the crits, and now the responses.

Yes, I did you the eraser trick. :3

I got the colors off of Eevee. and Tauros Usually when I make something I like to use the official colors. Also nope, I don't work for Nintendo. xD

That's understandable. I might try and fix the highlights if I'm not too lazy.

Its what I like to call the Spah Ditto. A manifestation of Ditto and the Spy from Team Fortress 2. |D Also around the mouth its supposed to beard scruff. I couldn't get it how I would like it. So I just did the best I could. IE: Got lazy. xP

I just noticed I failed again on the sentence... I have no Idea were I got 'tame' from. Its supposed to be "in a" ... weird. o_o;

He's supposed to be glitched up.

Oh fail. Sorry. SHE can request, but she won't~ xP
But that doesn't mean you other people can request one <.<

Also thank you kindly for the crits, and now the responses.
You're welcome :]

Yes, I did you the eraser trick. :3
Good.

I got the colors off of Eevee. and Tauros Usually when I make something I like to use the official colors.
I KNEW IT! It is really hard to get the right shades to look good, but since you're working for Nintento, it should be easy for you :D

Also nope, I don't work for Nintendo. xD
UR LYIN!

That's understandable. I might try and fix the highlights if I'm not too lazy.
... I got nothing to write here... ignore this.

Its what I like to call the Spah Ditto. A manifestation of Ditto and the Spy from Team Fortress 2. |D Also around the mouth its supposed to beard scruff. I couldn't get it how I would like it. So I just did the best I could. IE: Got lazy. xP
Oh. I don't like making small details on small sprites. It's difficult.

I just noticed I failed again on the sentence... I have no Idea were I got 'tame' from. Its supposed to be "in a" ... weird. o_o;
Wut?

He's supposed to be glitched up.
WOW! I didn't know that Missingo was supposed to be glitched up! I though Missingnos were smooth and nice, but WOW!
XD

0.0 wow.Just,wow.You're sprites are amazing. *calls Nintendo and tells about you.They hire you*
Just Kidding!
I wish you took requests...

Back
Top Bottom