• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Two truths and a lie

Kung Fu Ferret

Yokai Of Despair
Pronoun
he/him/his
Haven't seen this game on here in a while, but basically we say two things that are the truth about us, and make up one lie. Others have to guess which one si NOT true.

I'll begin.

1. I voted for Vermin Supreme in 2012
2. I am African-American
3. My favorite animal is a tiger

BZZZZZ! Wrong, sorry. It was actually number 3 (I don't even own blue... Yet.) Your move.

Wow, how coincidental. Ok...
1. I like mushrooms on my pizza
2. I have red hair
3. I've never played an FPS in my life

Hey, I'm joining in! Let me confuse you thoroughly...

1. My nickname at school was 'The Sandwich Monster'...
2. I once knocked someone out by hitting them in the head with a bass guitar...
3. I once persuaded my class at school to call me 'Clive' for a year and would answer to no other name...

3. No way would that work for a whole year!

You underestimate me... It did work! All year too! The next year I mysteriously 'forgot' about this and was referred to as Sglod again...

The lie is 2! I mean, I'm a trifle mad but I'm not mad enough to thwack someone with a bloody bass!

Here's some more for ya!

1. I have an extensive collection of oddly-shaped pinecones...
2. I have never lived in a house that is under 100 years old...
3. I have listened to Stairway to Heaven 18 times this evening and still cannot hum the tune all the way through...

Three. It takes a long time for a song to be burned into your head like that.

Three. It takes a long time for a song to be burned into your head like that.

Correct! You must be psychic... or me in an ingenious disguise... or stood behind me... or... one of my family who will never listen to Led Zeppelin again...

Well, I told you how I reasoned that, and based on your last 2 truths + lie, the other 2 seemed a lot more likely. You're not the only oddball though...
1. Everyone calls me by my middle name on my request
2. I own a hat that is 1.5 ft. tall, and have worn it in public.
3. I went a whole day walking backwards

Back
Top Bottom