• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Typos

Karousever

formerly known as Jaketiger1116
Well, we all make typos. More than likely, very often. What are some of your favorite typos that you have made or seen? For any reason, it doesn't just have to be because they were funny. I know I have so many, but since I can only remember one, you can deal with that until I remember the others.

Instead of typing "busy" I would accidentally type "busty". And it was always to a girl, and always the question, "are you busy?"

So yeah XD

Heh, I always make typos. Typing is an impossible task for me for some reason! XD

"For realize" instead of "for realziez" and ummm I can't think of any other ones right now because I am exhausted! XD

God forbid you accidentally type a real word ;)

I'm just teasing XD You did that in a pm to me!

I keep typing "toy" instead of "you".

Also, for some reason "Dance Cook" instead of "Dane Cook"

Oh, I thought of another one. It's not really a funny typo, more like an embarrassing one.
Okay, so in my very early IRC days on the IRC server Coldfront, I was in #irchelp which was in like the top 3 most populous channels. And I put in the identify command....but forgot the /. So my password was up for about 70-100 people to see...heh...

Oops.

I always write "ypu" or "yuo" instead of you. Like, all the time! And ummm.... I can't thnk of any more, but there are more! Oh, I typed "for realize" again at work today, when I was texting my mother for something (from a friend's phone. Mine is broken, as my Jakey knows :( )

I just tried typing history and typed "hoistery" instead. Which according to Opera isn't a word, but if one can hoist then hoistery should be a thing XD

Also I do that "you" thing a lot, but I also almost always type "homeowrk" instead of homework. Almost always. Not there, though, surprisingly XD

I don't typically make that many interesting typos (although I did once accidentally misspell "grammar" while correcting someone's grammar). I think I remember one from someone else on a similar thread a long time ago that had to do with a "rocketsh*t full of cheese."

I love that gif, Morellex. It's absolutely FANTASTIC.
I've misspelled "Alonso" as "Alonzo" before and I'm always spelling "you" "yuo."

Back
Top Bottom