• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia 3 (Night 3)

Mai

Banned
All role PMs have been sent out! Night ends approximately 48 hours from now.

1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for everyone.
2. Three abstains per game.
3. 48 hours per phase, unless extensions are necessary. Extensions will be given at my discretion.
4. Feel free to ask questions about your role/GM things if you have them.
5. No screenshotting role PMs. Quoting is fine; however, it should be noted that my phrasing was intentionally inconsistent.
6. In addition, flavor given may or may not be relevant. Pay attention, but don't attempt to pin down everything from the way I described a kill.

Also! The reason I enjoy out-of-thread communication is because it's interesting to hear about. I expect to be able to see what's going on. While I quite obviously can't police things like that, it'd be much appreciated if you link me to the Quicktopic you're using/include me in your PMs/tell me what IRC channel you're using or give me logs (logs would be preferable).

Last edited:
Re: Username Mafia 3 (Night 1)

Everyone wakes up to go have fun and do things. Isn't that great?

No one died.

48 hours for discussion!

Hi, everyone! Since nobody died, I am reasonably certain Flora is not mafia... unless someone happened to block her. (In such a case, ignore me!)

so all I can think of that you're ... soft-claiming motivator or something. but that would provide only "not don."

I guess you could have been oracle asking something like "did flora have a night action which succeeded" or something to that effect, but that ... probably has limitations making it impractical.

unless inspector and you're just saying something cryptic to express knowledge without saying that directly? but inspector is a horrible role >||| and I wouldn't imagine mai would do that, although certainty there is like yes±no so.

so all I can think of that you're ... soft-claiming motivator or something. but that would provide only "not don."

I guess you could have been oracle asking something like "did flora have a night action which succeeded" or something to that effect, but that ... probably has limitations making it impractical.

unless inspector and you're just saying something cryptic to express knowledge without saying that directly? but inspector is a horrible role >||| and I wouldn't imagine mai would do that, although certainty there is like yes±no so.

Okay upon further review, it is possible Flora is mafia (or half-mafia) but not don, yes. Not claiming here, but your post did make me think over it a bit more.

... hm. well, if you're going to do things with it which are dangerous in absence, it might be a good idea to mention as much now, because otherwise I might well go and try to find out if I can't think of anything better to do.

You know what.

Plan: Abstain and then I continue to roleblock Artemis Fowl and NO HEALERS ON ME. Because this way when if I die we can be certain it's not healer clash. If we don't die, well, roleblock forever and inspector can do they're job. Or something.

Also Maimi you forgot to change the phase title.

Re: Username Mafia 3 (Day 1)

Okay there is the possibility that the mafia abstained which will result in me and a (innocent in this case) Artemis Fowl dead, which would be very bad. But I don't think they would manually abstain.

SOMEONE ELSE TALK

wait, wait, mai, is no action a valid action? for the mafia, I guess, but also in general. this is not really an assumable thing, after all.

in this case, the mafia does derive a minor advantage of two players dead, but at the cost of time wasted allowing inforoles more chances to detect them, so ... mafia inaction seems too much a gamble -- I wouldn't take it, but.

although that's two dead from daykill + nightkill over two days, as opposed two two nightkills over two days, so actually definitely not worth it for the mafia.

also yy I take it you are claiming some sort of roleblocker. interesting.

I know it's early but I'm bored.

Chalumaneu - presumably can see innocence
Flora - presumed innocent
yiran - roleblocker
Artemis Fowl - roleblocked with no kill
sreservoir - reslogicking

Not relevant players atm.
Phantom
Zero Moment
OrngSumb
Zee Captain
Stormecho
Gym Leader Shizui
Sangfroidish

No deaths! That is definitely a good thing. Posting now because I'll be working all day and probably won't have much of a chance to say anything until much later.

Okay so nobody is dead. I'm innocent but my power kinda messes everything up when used. So yeah, no leads

Do you two have no comment on the fact that Chalumaeu knowing Flora's innocence or I roleblocking Artemis Fowl?

I'm probably just refreshing the forums too much. :(

Or something that redirects its target's action and whoever Chalumeau pointed Flora at didn't die. But again that only rules out don.

Back
Top Bottom