• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: Eat me.

...It would be epic if you did a Dialga to go with the Palkia.

... Just sayin'.

Zombie!Fons still creeps me out.

I'm going to do both Dialga and Giratina as well. |D Dialga is giving me a hard time with it's stupid dummyhead being so hard to draw however...

I'm not a massive fan of the D/P legendaries (probably because there are too many of them), but that Palkia is loooovely. Especially the shading/pose.

And LovelessEd is adorable. I like Loveless, but mostly for the female Zero team because, while I'll read slash till the cows come home and then make the cows read it, the idea of a 12-year-old and a 20-something guy is a tad creepy.

D: that cacturne is epic. I love anthro-ish pokemon. :3

I like Loveless, but mostly for the female Zero team because, while I'll read slash till the cows come home and then make the cows read it, the idea of a 12-year-old and a 20-something guy is a tad creepy.

I feel the need to sig that. probably for the cows thing. xD

BANNER TIEM!

leafeon-roses.png

glaceon-hallelujah.png

pika-voltage.png

zero-to-hero.png

roy-ignition.png

my-only.png

candyman-ed.png

cannotforgive.png

My banners are usually about the same size... Feel free to request them if you want, just give me a bit of creative license with 'em. And if you want a specific picture, provide it please.

Most people probably won't understand that last one. OxO

Hehe.

I love the High Voltage one. I always play as Pika with the goggles on his head X3

And the Zero to Hero one because I just adore that song.

FMC coloured something? I need to sit down.

Hehe, seriously, though; it looks really good. Especially the pretty hair~

Most people probably won't understand that last one. OxO

Understand... meaning what? Because I totally know what song that is and people who don't are not one of us.

Nice work as always; I find myself particularly impressed by Sheila. You may or may not have posted that before (ow bad memory) and so I might have said so already, but I like it!

x3 Zombie-Fons is eating the A. I like how Ed is hiding behind the T. x3

>.> I need to start drawing actually...

^_^ Present for you!
Gift_for_SelfRightousSuicide_by_PlumPikachu.gif

I looked at your previous art thread before, but I don't think I ever posted there. Oh well...

"Smile for the people" is creepy. Mainly because of Zombiefons' pointed fingers, maybe for Ed's blank expression. Not quite sure, but the combination of those, the pale+bright colours and the large amount of blood do it well.

Hang on... was he shot in the same place that I was?

Anyway, I recall pictures of a Darkrai and a Froslass in your old thead that I should have saved. Can you provide me with the links, please? and where did you get the 3D Leafeon/Glaceon images in your bannners?

On a final note, I love your art. Yours and Danni's both.

:3 awww, thank you <3

Understand... meaning what? Because I totally know what song that is and people who don't are not one of us.

I ment why I used that picture. :3

There were two Darkrais (one Gijinka and one... Normal) so I'll post both... And I got the Leafeon, Glaceon, Pikachu, and a bunch of other ones from a Render site that... Is bookmarked on my computer, which I'm not using. =A= I THINK it was 'planetrenders.com' or similar, though.

Darkrai #1
Darkrai #2
Froslass

Other stuff I've dug up in my photobucket that I like and may have posted before but don't remember:

Furrytastic Edward <3
Hallelujah comicthing:
1 2 3 4 5 6 (this little shit still isn't done. >A> )
Salvation
Sink Slow Down

Eee, Edward is lovely. I absolutely love those shoulders, and the fur around the face and chin is really cool for some reason. And I love the ears.

I have no suggestions at all for the wip because I'm unhelpful, but I do love that facial expression X3

That Rotom looks so happy~

Re: (Requests Maybe) Head Cancer?! (Avis, Banners, Art)

It's probably my weakness for wicked witches (whoo for alliteration), but I love Ming in that picture :3

And the, uh, things look cool, too. I like the flail-type-one with all the eyes.

I'll get back to you as soon as I think of a request, I swear.

(I have that Pikchu you drew me in the old thread printed and on my wall :D)

Re: (Requests Maybe) Head Cancer?! (Avis, Banners, Art)

That Palkia is too cool. I love its wiings, they're so gorgeous. The feathers are brilliantly drawn. And I really like the shading on Sheila's spikes and... head thing (I dunno what you call it. xD;), and her eyes and pose.

Ooh, you're exellent at drawing Grovyle, and I like the Pikachu's pose. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom