• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What makes you role-play / What do you look for in a role-play?

Cynder

hapless homestuck
Pronoun
any
Why do you join an RP? Is it for the social interactions with other people, or is it for the ability to be someone or something else? Are you looking for a story that is suitably deep, or perhaps it's for the feeling of success when you overcome an obstacle. I enjoy wandering the world that the Dungeon/Game Master has created.

Also, what makes you become a D/GM? Is it crafting a story you think will be fun for your players? For me it's seeing what someone else can do in my world and improve it.

And the final question, what do you look for when you go to join an RP?

Mm. I'm not sure if I'm part of your target audience, but I'll answer anyway! I mostly rp for the social aspect. I like being part of a world with other people, being part of a group and exploring the world together.

But that takes time and a commitment I'm kind of afraid to invest in? because I've known myself to disappear off the internet when something comes up and that happens way too often these days. Or I'll just get lazy and not post.

I don't rp much these days because I don't think I'll be able to be present enough with one, but I'd look on a forum like this for one if I were searching for one to join.

Back
Top Bottom