• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Whats your favorite game systum?

LadyJirachu

Judgemental people GTFO
Pronoun
she/her
I like my nintendo ds a lot, i think :) I like nintendo in genneral, even if i haven't been raised up on it much^^ what about you?

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he/him
Nintendo 64, even though I never owned one and only played on one once.

But I've played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64 and a few other games on virtual console or rereleases and they're all brilliant. I want to play Banjo Kazooie and Lylat Wars and Conker's Bad Fur Day and Goldeneye and [Rare game] one day too.

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
i still like my dreamcast the most out of anything i own, even if i don't really get as much of a chance to use it anymore

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she/her
My 3DS is my little baby but I have a tremendously soft spot for my old GBASP that still works like a charm.

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he/him
PC Mustard Race
Where's the fun in that? If everyone's favourites always aligned with what is actually better then everyone's favourite Pokémon would be AegiScyther and there'd be nothing to talk about.

Vipera Magnifica

Snake Friend
Pronoun
he/him
This is a difficult question because I have a handful of games that I love from just about every system. The PS2 certainly has a fantastic library of games, and it was the first home console I owned. I have an intense nostalgia for the N64, despite never actually owning one, though I did play it a lot with friends. It also has a ton of great games. All the Nintendo handhelds are great, and I've owned one of every generation since the Game Boy Color.

Hikanearylup

Pronoun
he/him
Mine is my Nintendo Switch, I like game slike MK8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey, so much.

I also really like the DS and 3DS alot.

LadyJirachu

Judgemental people GTFO
Pronoun
she/her
Mine is my Nintendo Switch, I like game slike MK8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey, so much.

I also really like the DS and 3DS alot.
Handhelds are awesome :D I find i've played them most overall in my life in terms of all else I think.