• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who Doesn't Love a Friday the 13th Birthday?

Happy early birthday. Have fun, eat cake and don't break any mirrors.

My brother's birthday is tomorrow. I've already died five times.

Odds are I will brake something!
My mom also just realized that she can't get half my gifts because they are out of stock (hopes to get pkmn ranger 2)

Odds are I will brake something!
My mom also just realized that she can't get half my gifts because they are out of stock (hopes to get pkmn ranger 2)

THE EVIL 13 STRIKES! *snickers evily*

I hope you're able to get what you what you wish for though, Pinestar. *huggles* Oh, and happeh early birthday!

If it strikes, then you need striking moosik.
*gets out piano*
DUN DUN DUUUUN.
Happy birthday Pinestar! Here, you get a cynical janitor with a knifewrench in his hand~

Ooh turning 13 on Friday the 13th nice! :D
Happy early birthday~ :D
Lol your birthday is the day before Valentines, and my Sisters birthday is the day after! XD

Lol, turning 13 on Froday the 13th! There'll be another friday the 13th next month, too.

Happy early birthday, I hope you do get Pokemon Ranger 2, it's dam awesome!

Fwee its morning!
I almost tripped on my doorstop thing. And my internet is still blocked on my pc so I had to go on my bro's pc. I also want a mac, Apple wants world domination it seems

I won't get one due to the economy,but my dad may get a better computer and I will get my brothers old pc and he will get my dads pc.My mom just have me a fake diamond necklace, I will get a real one in a week. I have no clue what my dad will get me *hopes for photoshop*

Back
Top Bottom