• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Woah, I am actually not new!

Mhaladie

like electricity
Right. Not new, but as I've been gone for a number of months, I figured I'd re-introduce myself, seeing as... I wanted to. I'm Mhaladie, which is pronounced like the word "malady" (MAH-la-dee), not "my lady", "ma-hal-ah-dee", or any other variation. I don't care if you shorten it, call me Mhal, whatever. Er, what else... some bits o' data about me:

-I never know what to write for introductions.
-I am interested in pretty much everything; photography, drawing, pokemon (of course), other video games (Phoenix Wright, Zelda...), music, math, writing (especially poems, most of which are laughably bad~), reading, thinking, philosophy, most likely a lot more that I'm forgetting.
-Raikou is my favorite pokemon.
-I go to the 12th best school in the US. :3
-(Although that does mean I'm quite busy a lot of the time. That's why I got lazy about coming here. It was a sad thing.)
-See this picture for more factoids and then you will probably still not have a good idea of what I'm like, since I'm just so awful at describing myself. Talk to me sometime, I promise it will be... well, either fun or boring, maybe both.

Hopefully a bunch of you still have at least some inkling of who I am, and if not, that's fantastic too. :D?

Hey, Mhals. :D

Don't know if you remember me at all; I was marillbuddy before. Nice to see you again, anyways~ I always enjoyed looking at your art threa, if you're still drawing.

DANNI I HATE YOU ; ;
Actually just kidding, that totally cracked me up, thank you.

Kinova! of course I remember you, though of course I still remember you as marillbuddy. And basically I remember... everyone that posted semi-regularly from when I was here, which includes Blaziking and Blastoise. Thanks, both of you and of course my avatar is unforgettable. :D

Actually now that I'm thinking about it Dannichu, I don't remember you at all either. HMM.

P.S. I am going to breathe life into my decrepit old art thread, though I don't have a lot of new stuff. Being at school, and all.

I remember you as being one of those old members from way back when. I also remember you as an artist, and Danni's friend. I was wondering where you went.

Welcome back.

I thought I might have to celebrate my birthday alone this year, but I'm proven wrong :3

(I still haven't started on your birthday art .w.;)

Mhalsy~!

Heeey, 'tis me, Arylett!

And I hope your time in that basement hasn't made you... ravenous for human flesh... or a crazy axemurder... ;;Slowly backs away;;

HUMAN FLESH OMNOMNOM

Arylett and Spoon, hello~

And HOORAY we will have to have a.. party, Spoon. And er I will have to draw you something and it will be good. YAY

Back
Top Bottom