• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yo Mama jokes

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Basically, just put some yo mama jokes up. Buuuut...:

• No racially offensive or religiously offensive yo mama jokes. Really, it's not tolerated anywhere. They're just things you don't make jokes about, and really, they're in bad taste.
  • Don't make yo mama jokes directed at a person's actual mom. We're talking about a fictional mother figure we're bashing here, not a person's real mom.
  • Don't make "yo mama so stupid no one knew she was a blonde" jokes, because it's just, well, bad. How can I explain it even more? It's bad in taste, bad in logic, and makes actually smart blondes seem dumber in the eyes of society. Really, it's just... bad.
  • Keep this sane. There's a reason why I posted this in Silliness and not in Forum Games, you know!

Sorry for adding rules and all (actually, I'm not sorry), but I've been around the block a few times and I know for a fact topics like these, when gotten out of hand, are almost always locked. I don't want to see this topic locked, but I know the mods will have to if this gets out of hand. So let's just have some good, clean, sane fun with this, and let's start!

Yo mama's so stupid, she sold her car for car gas.

Your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks "crafting" is something you do on the "criver"

Your mama's IQ is so low, she thinks a "golemancer" is something you get when you ask a "golemquestion"

Why, your mother is so ignorant, she cannot even tell the difference between a self-adjoint operator and a merely symmetric one!

Why, your mother is so ignorant, she cannot even tell the difference between a self-adjoint operator and a merely symmetric one!

Your mother is so blasphemous, she proposed that the square root of 2 could not be represented using a ratio of integers, and we drowned her.

your mamm'a so fat she went to the beach and the tide came in

your mamma's so stupid she saw a bus and yelled "FOLLOW THAT TWINKIE!!!"

Your mamma's so fat she farted and the called it "The Big Bang"

Your mother was a broken down tub of junk with more gentlemen callers than the phone operator.

Ultraviolet, that was win. Monty Python is awesome.

Ahem.

Yo mama so stupid, she tore a dollar in four to give the vendor a quarter.

/also bad joke

Back
Top Bottom