• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed You ask, you get icon.

Equinoxe

has a BONE to pick with you
Well, seeing as making pixel-icons is quite fun and people say I should, I'm opening a 'shop' (why is it called a shop if you just do things for free? :V).

All I'm offering right now are pokemon icons, examples here:
ico_blaz.png
ico_jir.png
ico_agg.png
ico_giga.png
ico_metashiny.png

You want a request form? Well, okay.

me said:
Pokémon*:
shiny Y/N?
Colour Scheme:
Expression:
Size:
Other notes:

The only required field is the Pokemon one, others are optional (if shiny Y/N isn't answered, the pokemon will have regular colouring).
I normally use whatever funky colours I feel like using, but if you - for example - want your icon in autumn-y colours, mention it in the colour scheme field.
By default, the pokemon's expression is something along the lines of 'badass' and 'angry'. Make a note if you want something else (happy, sad, high, whatever).
I make these icons 100x100 in pixels, if you need a slightly smaller/bigger size, write the dimensions in the size section. (I'm not that good with really small stuff, so please remember that)
The other notes section is for, well, other notes. If you want some specific details, say it there.

I don't want to get swamped in all the work, so I'll just take [insert number here] icon requests at a time.

~waiting list~
1. real
2. life
3. or
4. something
5. like that

~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Pokémon: Ninetales
not shiny
Expression: fliiiirty~? ♥
Size: 100*100; 120*120 is fine, too, if that's easier
Other notes: can't... really think of any \o/ see what a blue background looks like maybe? (if not, red)

Thanks in advance~

Pokémon: Zapdos
shiny Y/N? (y)
Expression: just... a regular? i guess.
Size: 120x120
Other notes: no

Pokémon: psyduck
Not Shiny
Expression:Clutching it's head like usual
Size: Default
Other notes: Dark purple background please

Pokémon*: Charmander
shiny Y/N? Non-Shiny
Expression: A cute, happy face, sort of like ^_^
Size:If you could, 120x120?
Other notes: If possible, do you think you could make it look like my Pokesona? If possible, I could give you a description of what she looks like, but if you can't then a normal Charmander would be fine, aswell. You can choose the backround. Anyways, thank-you very much!

Last edited:
Describe away, I think I can manage it. P:

So, requests are closed atm until I get something finished. :U

Oh fwee~

Well, looking at my avatar you can already see basically everything, but there are afew things I forgot to put. *shot*

She usually has a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon bag on her, you know, like the Messenger Bag? That. :3 Also, she has to small tufts of dark brown hair coming out, if you can see that. And she has to bracelets that look like that thing on Zoroark. Same color and everything.

If you need more of a description, I'd be happy to draw a picture. :3

Last edited:
ico_sal.png

Hopefully it's somewhat close to what you hoped, Cryptica :U

@ Mini Moonwalker: we'll see what happens :Y

Are the requests back open again?

Pokémon*: Espeon
Not shiny
Colour Scheme: Something cool, to help with the expression
Expression: Sad, possibly looking rejected?
Size: Default
Other notes: Could she have green eyes, and a brown collar-looking-necklace-thing with a silver star where the tag should be? And darker paws, if those happen to be in the picture. A reference pic (doesn't have to be this pose; it's just the only picture I have of Lily)

Yeah I guess they are open P: I'll try to keep the waiting list as up-to-date as I can, so you can always check that.

Vixie, I'm not sure if this looks flirty but I tried; I made both blue- and red-backgrounded versions.
ico_nin_blu.png
ico_nin_red.png

(they're 100x100, tell me if you want bigger ones)

Yeah I guess they are open P: I'll try to keep the waiting list as up-to-date as I can, so you can always check that.

Vixie, I'm not sure if this looks flirty but I tried; I made both blue- and red-backgrounded versions.
ico_nin_blu.png
ico_nin_red.png

(they're 100x100, tell me if you want bigger ones)

Awesome, thanks :D Although I'm not sure which colour I prefer :I Hm.

Oh goodness! Do want!

Pokémon: Kangashan
shiny N
Colour Scheme: Browns or maybe greens
Expression: Laughing
Size: I like 100 x 120 (like my current avtar), but if that's wonky 100 x 100 is fine
Other notes: nope

Pokémon*:Wondtok
wondtok2.png

shiny: N
Colour Scheme: green, gold, white (whatever background)
Expression: Smiling, of course.
Size:100 x 100
Other notes: is it annoying when I make requests in shops for my own fake pokemon?

ico_sal.png

Hopefully it's somewhat close to what you hoped, Cryptica :U

@ Mini Moonwalker: we'll see what happens :Y

Yes. :D I like it when the light comes from the bottom of the picture for some reason, it's just appealing to me.

Thank you lots. <3

Pokémon*: Togekiss
shiny N
Colour Scheme: Pink, skyblue, and white
Expression: Happy
Size: 100 X 120
Other notes: None, I think

Thanks and take your time. If no room on the list can I be put for later then?

Back
Top Bottom