• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zelda vs. Twilight vampires!

Who would win?

• the Twilight vampires

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Zelda characters

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • it's a tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elfin

feeling nostalgic
This is a month-long debate I had with one of my friends, who is a rabid Twilight fan. (She's just as obsessed with it as I am about Zelda games, which is a lot.) Eventually, it involved the goddess' from Zelda, Dracula, Sonic, about 37 Pokemon, and a flock of giant flying naked mole rats. But I digress..
So, who would win in a giant fight to the death? Link, Midna and Zelda, or all the vampires in Twilight? I say the Zelda characters would win.

i think link is a pretty cool guy. eh kills vampires and doesnt afraid of anything

edit: yeah I know you can't kill undead... well, Link can because he's... well, he's Link

Wait a minute, does the regular garlic and wooden stakes thing work on them? All I know is that sunlight makes them sparkle and stuff. Maybe the Master sword would do something to them.

*points at Master Sword and nods*

Zelda, ttly.
Screw mursparkles (INSIDE JOKE ALERT), Zelda games are epic.
I mean think about it. If Link can kill gigantic monsters with generally the same amount of strength and speed as what I care to remember of a Twilight Vampire, SOME OF WHICH are undead anyway (Bongo Bongo from OoT I think, Stallord from TP definitely and more than likely Gleeok from Oracle of Seasons and I think I'm forgetting a few) AND killing ghosts of all things (well technically Poes and Phantom Ganon but they're still ghosts), I think he can take something with a human shape.

And that's not even counting what in addition Midna could do with the Fused Shadows.

Zelda most definitely.

Midna would pull out her Fused Shadows and pierce right through 'em.

I bet you can't guess who I voted for.

Although I don't know the slightest thing about Twilight so...

Wait a minute, does the regular garlic and wooden stakes thing work on them? All I know is that sunlight makes them sparkle and stuff.

Nope. They're super strong, can run really fast, have all sorts of powers..
They're too perfect. Gr.
And, couldn't Midna command them to lose on purpose or not fight? I mean, the series is called Twilight after all. :D Or Zelda could shoot them with light arrows. Or Link could just stab them with the Master Sword, as mentioned before. Or something.

EDIT: Or Link could sic his screaming fangirls on the vampires. Holy crap, I just realized this is like my second thread ever. >>

light arrows kill anything in one shot (literally, in WW). what do you think?

Or Link could sic his screaming fangirls on the vampires. Holy crap, I just realized this is like my second thread ever. >>

I am afraid the Twilight series has an exponentially higher number of screaming fangirls.

w-why

DOES THIS THREAD NEED TO EXIST D:

(twilight vampires automagically lose everything)

Zelda characters. Vampires are typically beings of darkness. I am PRETTY sure that the Master Sword would mess them up pretty badly as a result. And even if they aren't evil (I haven't seen the movie yet), well, a magical sword imbued with immense power ought to do something

Then there are the bombs, Dinryu's Fire (Flame? Its been awhile, so I can't remember if it is Dinryu or Dinru, Fire or Flame), Nayru's Love, Faeore's Wind, the Light, Fire, and Ice Arrows, the Megaton and Skull Hammers, the Four Sword and Phantom Sword (the wielders are STILL Link, after all. Just a Link from a different time period ;P), the Ocarina of Time, the Baton from the Wind Waker, the Harp of Ages, the Rod (?) of Seasons...

Heck, he probably has something specifically for vampires in there somewhere XD

Midna could also take them using the Fused Shadows, and Zelda, well, with the magic she has, she could probably wipe out an army of them (honestly, if she can bring Midna back from the brink of death and ask the gods for light arrows, getting them almost instantly, well, then either Ganon is stronger than he is letting on or else Zelda is an extreme pacifist/nowhere NEAR worthy of the Triforce of Wisdom)

Who is the traitor who voted for the Twilight vampire?

Me. And someone else.

Stop making topics and polls about Twilight guys. It's not getting anywhere, we've already confirmed that the members at this forum in general hate the series. Move along, now...

Back
Top Bottom