• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New profile posts

Haven't seen any bots lately. Let's hope it stays that way.
Murkrow
Murkrow
Hello. I agree with your dislike of bots. Have you ever considered writing an essay about it? I came across a neat site offering help and guidance in essay-writing. Perhaps you would be intersted in their services.
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
I saw that rickroll coming from a mile away but I don't mind
I was half asleep in the morning deciding if I should get up and fell asleep again and started dreaming.

The dream then came up with the phrase "sleep is good because you can watch stories and feel like it's Friday afternoon"
You don't know me, but I'm dropping a message to say cool icon.

I still play the (Japanese) version of a3 & have since launch.
Flora
Flora
HELLO I LOVE YOU-

i picked up EN last august? and have been in hell ever since
Im so sorry i haven't been here in awhile ;__; school has kept me busy.
Reactions: kyeugh
IndigoClaudia
IndigoClaudia
At school, I made a friend who is a fellow pokemon nerd tho. She wears a mimikyu mask daily and carries a mimikyu plushie around. She's litterally the best and i love her.
Bluwiikoon
Bluwiikoon
Hope school is going good! :D I'm so happy to hear about your new pokemon friend omg!!! 😍
The spambots are getting smarter and more obnoxious! (Actually, they're probably real, paid spam people trying to infiltrate a Pokemon forum for some reason.)
Murkrow
Murkrow
I honestly don't understand why they bother, I can't imagine they get very good returns compared to posting on bigger sites or social media
qenya
qenya
I think it's mostly to do with google page ranking... the more different sites link to their affiliate link blog, the higher up it gets ranked in search results. It doesn't matter if people on here actually click the link, it just needs to be surreptitious enough that we don't notice it (though obviously this guy failed at that)
IndigoClaudia
IndigoClaudia
the dream job tbh
I just searched "have search engines gotten worse in the last couple of years" and one of the results from the first page was a post from /r/relationships
  • Haha
Reactions: qenya
Negrek
Negrek
Nice. (And for what it’s worth, they certainly have!)
Bluwiikoon
Bluwiikoon
Current relationship with search engines: complicated

(would format this like a r/relationships post but I got nothing LOL)
Murkrow
Murkrow
@Bluwiikoon I (29M) have used a search engine (23) for as long as I can remember, but now it's not doing for me what it used to. I'm no longer "feeling lucky". Should I move on?
So I did the fav pokemon picker for the first time in a while... here's a top 20
  • Love
Reactions: qenya and Keldeo
qenya
qenya
ooo good taste in megas! you have a lot of sinnoh pokémon on there too... guess bdsp is gonna be fun for you 😁
Sandstone-Shadow
Sandstone-Shadow
Absol!! :D Great choice :D
LadyJirachu
LadyJirachu
I am guessing my list will have…..Pokemon like Pichu and Pikachu and Sylveon on it lol. By the way, some Pokémon I like a lot on your list include Corsola, Umbreon and Leafeon! :3 They are awesome.