• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New profile posts

I recently started playing .hack//gu. I don't know much about it as it was reccommended to me while streaming, but it's based off of an early/mid 2000s MMO. I wasn't playing MMOs back then, but the in-game "forums" that you can browse through really made me nostalgic :,-)
In case you don’t remember the email I sent to you a while back, drop your Discord tag so I can add you!
I know a cool Torkoal slogan: Where the smallest bugs are like warm coal to the strongest dragons’ cold heart
Mewkitty (Mewitti as she‘s now known) isn’t Japanese, she’s American. What made you assume THAT?
Butterfree
Butterfree
She lived in Japan back when she was running Mew's Hangout.
“Clearly, most of the fifth generation legendaries will have big arms and small feet (look at Victini!), and in the sixth they will take over the world.”
Keldeo has equal-sized feet, Meloetta has small arms and big feet, Genesect has somewhat equally sized arms and feet, Diancie has small arms and no legs, Confined Hoopa has small arms and no legs, Unbound Hoopa has small feet and many big arms, Volcanion pretty much only has feet, Magearna has small arms and big feet, Marshadow has small arms and big feet, Zeraora has big arms and feet, Meltan has small arms and no feet, Melmetal has big arms and small feet, Zarude has big arms and small feet and (spoilers!) Pecharunt from the Indigo Disk has small arms and no feet. So maybe your guess with Mewkitty (is she still your friend?) was a real tough break, honestly.

P.S. Is Misdreavus still one of the cutest Pokémon in your opinion? for me, it’s kind of..
BonslyDoodleDoo
BonslyDoodleDoo
Also, as another bonus, Fangcat really did predict Chien-Pao.
Butterfree
Butterfree
The page this "theory" is from is located under "Humour" on the menu, and even has a note pointing that out at the top of it.
New Mandela Effect:

I swear I read that Victini was based on the concept of radioactivity, but the bulbapedia article doesn't say anything about that.
Murkrow
Murkrow
It's just something I remember people talking about when Gen 5 came out that there is no evidence for now.

Same thing with me thinking Iris being Drayden's adopted daughter. Apparently they just live together and have no legal familial relationship?!
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
I thought Drayden was her grandfather
Murkrow
Murkrow
I think she just calls him that because of his age. Like how in Japanese (and even sometimes in English!) children call adults who are the same age as their parents aunt and uncle even if they're not related.
Back
Top Bottom