• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/SIGNUPS] New Liberty

RespectTheBlade

rage against the dying of the light
The dripping of water and a very uncomfortable feeling in your arms wakes you up.

You can't see anything, on account of the fact that you have a blindfold on. You can't move, because you happen to be chained to something. You can hear groaning and the clanking of chains in the room. You're not alone.

In another room:

"Let them go. Time to see what they can do before we can sell them to the Trainers. They're anxious for their rare Pokemon, so let's see if this was worth it."

"Yes, sir."​

You hear a strange mechanic noise, and the chains release you. The blindfold disintegrates as well. You can finally see that you're in a concrete cell full of pokemon. And you're one too.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up in a cell. you, and a bunch of other people, have been turned into pokemon. The door is locked, and there is (seemingly) no way out. The last thing you remember was putting in your favorite Pokemon game, and switching on your DS/Gameboy.​

Welcome. This Roleplay is the first I've done in a while, so let's see how it goes.

RULES:
No Godmodding, WeatherModding, Powerplaying, and the like.
Mary Sues will be personally stabbed by my Gallade. Any survivors will be bitten repeatedly by Silver's Umbreon. And if you survive that, you will be shot in the head.
This is a combined RP led by both Me and Silver(Falcon)
Pokemon are going to be assigned to a person based on the Game you picked and the personality of your charachter. If you have a prefference, PM me about it. (For fairness, Silver and I will not choose our own species.)
Assigned pokemon will be first evolutions only, but there will be the possibility to evolve over the RP.
The roleplay is set in the Isshu region, and begins on Liberty Island.
Max of Two charachters per person.
Any attacks used or battles will be played out ASB-style.
If you're confused, PM me or SilverFalcon.
Age limit of 12-18 for Pokemon, and 20-29 for team plasma members.

FORMS:
Team Plasma Member:
Name: (what are you called?)
Rank: (Grunt, Admin, or Leader. (1st come, 1st serve basis. max of 1 leader, 2 admins and 3-4 grunts.))
Pokemon: (1 5th gen ghost, dark, poison, or fighting type pokemon.)
Bio: (short one can be given, not really neccesary.)
Appearance: (...Look in the mirror.)
Personality: (well, how would you describe yourself? Can be partially PO, but you MUST give a few traits beforehand.)
Relationships: (if you want.)
Other: (did I forget anything?)

Pokemon:
Name: (something reasonable. I don't want any kghjkfdjeoskoa's.)
Favorite Pokemon Game: (CRUCIAL to the story. This will help determine what pokemon you turn into. Must be a main series game, gens 1-4.)
Personality: ( Also crucial, and will help determine what pokemon you turn into. Can be partially PO, But you MUST give some traits before hand.)
Bio: (Unnecesary, but give it if you want to.)
Relationships: (you probably know what goes here, if anything.)
Other: (Well, anything I missed?)

My Forms in the next post, to avoid confusion.

Team Plasma:
Leader/Jordan Wyrme/Kali The Flygon
Admin/Atticus Reynolds/Respect The Blade

Reserves: Admin-Flareth

Pokemon (tentative-may be subject to change if there are dissagreements.):
Bagon/Brendon Saith/Respect The Blade
Treecko/Allum Elle/Oceanic
Poocheyana/Anju/SilverFalcon
Bulbasaur/Travis/VASkorupi1999
Natu/Kiera Omin/Stormecho
Misdreavus/Lyra/Mawile
Houndour/Riku Mero/Titress
Cyndaquil/Denzil Hargrave/Metalos
Abra/Napoleon "Leon" Genericlastname/Bes
Shinx/Chisai Ukana/Flareth
Chansey/Spectre Nebua/Primal Absol
Smeargle/Natalie/celebu

Last edited:
Name: Brendon Saith
Favorite Pokemon Game: Emerald
Personality: Brendon is known to be a bit reckless at sometimes. He's impatient, and hates to wait for anything. He Likes to plan things out, and hates to be wrong. If he has to, he'll look out for others above himself.
Relationships: Friends with Silver's Charachter.
Other: going to add a Team Plasma form later.

Interesting, sounds a bit familiar but I'm not sure if it would to many others here.

Name: Allum Elle

Favorite Pokemon Game: Ruby

Personality: Allum is quiet, not the 'never talks at all' quiet but the sort of quiet that allows other people to feel safer around him. He checks any situation where he can to see if he can find a solution. Despite his usually quiet demeanor he is rather friendly and not afraid to speak his mind. He will never forget if you wrong him, nor if you help him. He will try and repay you when he can.

Relationships:

Other: Seriously, Interesting.

Name: Anju
Favorite Pokemon Game: Emerald( This is one of my favorite games)

Personality: She is the quiet type. She is quite spacy and doesn't like conflict. If she see's someone fighting she will try and break it up. Anju is somewhat antisocial, but can make friends if she tries hard enough. If she has a few close friends, she is happy with that. (The rest is PO)

Relationships: Friends with RTB's character

Other: I'm glad there's no Slowpoke in this Generation, or else I'd be screwed. XD

Accepted and Accepted. I will PM you the pokemon that you will become (If you have a prefference, and it makes sense, please PM it to me.)

Name: Travis
Favorite Pokemon Game: Blue
Personality: Travis can be very shy at times when with people he does not know. He hates revealing emotions to anyone and extremely stubborn, as once he sets a goal he will not stop until he achieves it. He is very loving and caring the few he is close to, and he has high intelligence, causing him to be relied on for plans and such.
Relationships: None, though can befriend people easily if he feels that the person is the right, well, person.

Last edited:
Accepted, Blade will be the one to send you the PM for you're Pokemon, if you have a preffrence PM him.

Name: Kiera Omin
Favorite Pokemon Game: Silver
Personality: Kiera is a quiet, reserved person. She does not give her opinion unless it is absolutely needed - she tends to watch and observe, and make a decision based on what she has seen. She perceives herself as a judge, and this is her arrogance, that she is the one worthy of judging what she sees. She tries to see all sides, find all perspectives, but she is often blinded by her feelings. Though she doesn't attach herself to a person or a cause easily, once swayed to a side she will be extremely loyal to them. There is a strain of idealism in her, and she wants to be just, fair and compassionate - but being human, she can fall quite far from that without ever noticing the spiral downward.
Relationships: I bet you she'll be entwined with Metalo's character, if he joins, in some way... but I'm open! :D
Other: No bio, as I am a lazy person. Bwahahaha, hope this is accepted. Is it sad that this is one of my most well-adjusted, unbroken and sane character concepts? DX

Name: Lyra
Favorite Pokemon Game: Heartgold
Personality: Lyra is a very mischievous girl. She loves to wail to startle people and enjoys sneaking up on people. It seems as if that reaction is the sole thing that keeps her alive. She enjoys lurking in the shadows. Lyra enjoys messing with peoples' heads. (Rest is PO)
Relationships: no romantic ones

Name: Riku Mero

Favorite Pokemon Game: HeartGold

Personality: A curious kid with a fun-loving attitude and a love of anything Pokemon. He knows almost everything about the game and is always curious to learn more. Still, he is a nearly limitless fountain of energy and fully ready to take on any task. He is also easily bribed with Pokemon and will happily follow anybody if given a reason.
Relationships: Non-romantic
Other: Always has a red bandana around his neck no matter what.

Name: Denzil Hargrave

Favorite Pokemon Game: Heart Gold

Personality: Gullible and trusting to a fault, repeated experiences with people taking advantage of his honest nature have made Denzil hostile towards strangers, and he attempts to scare off most people who try to approach him out of fear that he will be abused. Behaving in a violent and unfriendly manner in an attempt to protect himself from what he perceives to be danger. The only times he'll ever drop his guard are if he feels genuine concern for someone. At which point he will abandon his negative inhibitions and become emotionally vulnerable, even if only briefly.

Naturally, he is extremely secretive, and very protective of his privacy. Although his inability to lie convincingly commonly forces him to adopt silence over deception, or otherwise threaten and bully away his interrogators. Though he naturally dislikes fighting, over the years he has grown to enjoy it. Deriving a guilty pleasure from making other people feel pain that helps him feel more powerful, as though by passing it on to others his fear is diminished. He feels very remorseful about this side of himself, and his opinions towards his behaviour are very conflicted. His conscience reprimanding him harshly for his anti-social and offensive actions, but never harshly enough to overcome his inherent paranoia.

When playing the videogames, he would alternate between a strategy of slowly watching the computer’s HP gauge drain point by point using crippling moves that dealt gradual damage over a long time, and then switch to annihilating them in one hit with pure brute force for a change of pace.

Relationships: None at all.

Other: Bio will be decided upon PO, possibly added later. x3

Name: Napoleon "Leon" Genericlastname

Favourite game: Gold Version.

Personality: Frightened, worried, and downright scared. Other than that, he's a little bit of a Pokemon savant. He can tell you the number, types, base stats, and the evolution method of all Pokemon, where applicable. Leon also knows most of the moves they know. But, right know getting this information from him is a little, well, tricky to say the least.

Bio:Drawing blanks! W00t!

Relationships: none

Other: will add bio upon a later date (when I think of something)

Can I reserve a Team Plasma member? here's my Pokemon form though...

Name: Chisai Ukana

Favorite Pokemon Game: Platinum

Personality: She is really shy around older people, especially men in their older years. She is bright and bubbly, however, when she is around people of her age group or people she's known for a long time. She has an intense fear of large bodies of water. She loves Platinum for the new forms and roaming legends. She has caught all of them except Mesprit.

Relationships: None as of yet

Other: none

Hmm, absolutely no Team Plasma members? That must be changed...

Team Plasma Member:
Name: Jordan Wyrme
Pokemon: Pendora
Bio: Jordan was born to a rich, successful family. His mother was a well-known lawyer and his father a businessman. From an early age, his parents knew that Jordan was special. Rather than push him through the normal public education system, Jordan instead was taught by an assortment of tutors. He displayed remarkable learning abilities, as well as a zeal for perfection. On the other hand, his social skills began to lack as he rarely interacted with other kids. Instead of having human friends, the only one who seemed to be able to befriend him was a Fushide that he was given for his 10th birthday. Introducing him to Pokémon began to bring out a love and a desire to learn about them.
At the age of 12, he began to enroll in Isshu University, and by the time he was 24, he completed his doctorate in Pokémon Biology, his faithful Fushide now having evolved to Pendora. His first invention, described and patented in his dissertation, was a prototype device that allowed his Pendora to be able to speak in English, one of his childhood dreams. Now, under the guise of a legitimate business, Plasma Research Inc., Jordan has begun to live out the rest of his dreams. In a shady, underground research facility, Jordan has funneled numerous research dollars into questionable projects that burst through the line of morality.
Appearance: Jordan is relatively tall and moderately built, at 6'2", with tan skin and dark, slightly curly hair. He appears to be rather athletic, with defined but not ripped muscles. He has a thin mustache and a pointy goatee, and normally can be seen in casual business attire - dress shirt, slacks, and a tie.
Personality: Jordan is what can easily be classified as an evil genius. From an early age, he would seem to others to be bratty, bossy, and demanding, but very intelligent and competitive. He doesn't seem overly social, and doesn't tolerate incompetence very easily. The only being he seems to truly care for is his female Pendora, Chira, who is often either at his side or living in luxury in his personal office.
Relationships: Well, you sure you want to even try? But I suppose he's open
Other: (did I forget anything?)

Accepted. Also, my own team plasma forms:

Name: Atticus Reynolds
Pokemon: Komatana
Appearance: He usually dresses in a nice suit and black sunglasses. The suit is completely black, but has the team plasma logo printed in one corner of it. One might liken his appearance to that of a business man, but a bit more evil. He's 6"1', and he has black hair.
Personality: He's merciless, and he won't stop at anything to get what he wants. He hates to lose (of course.) Atticus likes to go about things in a very calm and collected matter, but if he gets mad he will explode.
Relationships: No. He's ruthless, and he wouldn't have time for relationships. Or friendships for that matter.
Other: Yay so many signups! :3 (may add bio later.)

Last edited:
Fixing that, I just noticed.

Pokemon should be up by tommorow. If you have any prefference for your pokemon, and it makes sense with both your game and personality, then PM with it.

Wow... this filled up fast.

Back
Top Bottom