• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [Innocent win!]

InvaderSyl

Irken Elite Scientist Writer Person and Stuff
Rules-

There is no alien, in fear of a horrible, horrible pun.
•No out of thread communication unless stated in your PM
•There must be at least 2 mafia dead before one can use their role PM as evidence
• Common sense may lead you to answers, or just raise more questions. This is my game after all
•DFTBA

Roles are being PMd.

Last edited:
Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob

18 hours for night actions, of until they're all in.

The 'Superawesomearmyoftotalcoolness', as they wished to be called, met at Zim's base as they had agreed. Looking amoung the crowd, something seemed out of place. Staring around aimlessly, someone finally screamed.

The horrified... group.... looked in horror at what they had found. Dismantled cells. And just as they had thought, an I.D. check carified-

Pig-serpent is dead. They were innocent.

12 hours for discussion, as it's Day 1 and day 1s are BOR-ING.

Hmm. Why Pig-Serpent? They dont strike me experienced as some other players in the game. ((I lost the game)) Sorry if you are actually experienced Pig-Serpent

DARN IT.

I JUST LOST THE GAME, WARGLE.

... and you did twice. Now we're even :D

I'm alive. Some of the Mafias I've seen Pig-serpent was Mafia and did pretty well so maybe they have more experience than we give them?

Or maybe the Mafia is relatively inexperienced and doesn't know who to target? Or else they're just screwing with us.

Doesn't the first kill always seem random? Maybe I'm just noobish, but that seems to be the trend.

Nope, it's not always the trend. I think I heard of a rule "Kratos is not allowed to survive past the first night" rule or something. (Kratos is an experienced player.)

Abstaining is fun until an inspector presents evidence.

One vote? That it? Well then...

Nobody was lynched. 10 hours for night actions, or until they're all in.

Last edited:

3 or so more, because I wanna get back to this after homework's done. x3

I've only got 2.

The members of our... group. Yeah. Were a bit hesitant to resume actions after the horrifying demise of an important member, afraid that they would also fall to beings of pure energy. It even surpassed centipedes and water on the fears list. And that's saying something. *drinks out of a water bottle* huh? What are you guys staring at? OH I MEAN... ummm.... OH GOSH NOT THE LAZERS! D: <-- Before someone asks, this isn't relevant. Just amusing :P

After we, the Superawesomearmyoftotalcoolness have taken control of this narraration, we went back to the base only to discover that... Hold on a second, can someone hand me that records sheet? Thanks. That umm... Chief Raichu... what? What do you mean that's your pokemon team? You ACTUALLY have your pokemon's first name as Chief? That's like naming a farmer farmer! Or an accountant ... Steve! Oh, topic? 4th wall? When do we get one of those?

Oh, you pitiful humans! Give me the mic! Err.. Cheif Zackrai was found with burn marks through his chest, seemingly having been stabbed as well. Ewww.... Umm, guys? I think we should slowly step away, very calmly, and... RUN AWAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Cheif Zackari is dead. They were Mafia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See, THIS is more of my signature writing style. For those who care, " 4th wall? When do we get one of those?" Is a line from my play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daytime discussion 21 hours

Last edited:

Zackrai was mafia?! Wow... That means we have two possibilities: a malfunctioning SIR unit (lucky us!) or Tak the vigilante (lucky us!). HUZZAAAAHHHHHH.

Soo. uh. Hey Syl, you should be more patient and raise the discussion time to 48 hours.

Any Gaz with an overwhelming breakthrough?!?!

Soo. uh. Hey Syl, you should be more patient and raise the discussion time to 48 hours.

Yes, this would be nice.

If Zackrai was killed by a malfunctioning SIR unit, I guess it could be because he didn't turn in his action. But if he was killed by a vigilante, that means the Mafia action must have either been healed away or been absorbed by the Death Bee, either of which I guess is lucky for us.

InvaderSyl said:
I dunno if I'm supposed to reveal the exact role of the person who died o3o

Depends on whether or not you want to. Some GMs do, some don't, some do for some games and not for others.

Hmm. a sir unit, I wonder if we got that lucky. iirc it only had a ~20% chance of killing mafia.

Vig-kill seems more likely.

Hmm. a sir unit, I wonder if we got that lucky. iirc it only had a ~20% chance of killing mafia.

Vig-kill seems more likely.

IIRC it was 10% normally, or 100% if the Mafia didn't turn in their action.

IIRC it was 10% normally, or 100% if the Mafia didn't turn in their action.

Actually, I thought I changed that. Just the 10%.

Also, I changed one of the tallest to be a mafia doctor, if I was stupid enough not to mention it :P NYA.

Define 'Nya': A phrase used for lack of input or to show displeasure with a situation.

Back
Top Bottom