• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [Innocent win!]

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob

I guess we just got really lucky with this, seeing as there is only 10% chance they will get killed. :D

Or you got a lucky vig~

Will I tell you which?

NO.

XD

Somebody do something~

You guys are boring D: ~

Urm...lynch an inactive? Meh, might as well. Flareth.

Stop talking, GM!!

Abstain because there is no use in lynching anyone anyway, because nothing is happening. Where are you, Gaz?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't wanna stop talking XD

Nothing is happening because NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING.

And... umm.... see, about that....

Pff GMs are supposed to be mute during the day unless someone needs an explanation.

Um. I recommend Abstaining.

And what do you mean And um... about that. Are you implying Pig was Gaz?

I guess your right. I'll withdraw my vote and abstain.

Pff GMs are supposed to be mute during the day unless someone needs an explanation.

Um. I recommend Abstaining.

And what do you mean And um... about that. Are you implying Pig was Gaz?

What if I don't want to. XD

Am I implying or are you inferring? o3o

Yes.

Seriously GM stop! I keep expecting your post to be something useful. I vote InvaderSyl. (joke of course.)

I agree. Stop talking!

But really, so Pig-serpent was Gaz? Yikes.

Last edited:

Okay, okay. o3o

I think Mindscrew Mafia will start soon, so I'll probably take my randomness over there XD

The group members were indecisive on who could possibly be working against them.

They left the base to their homes, leaving checkers and Jenga blocks all over the floor, as a strategic trap.

Nobody was lynched. ... you know what, just get in actions asap, kk? :P

The members of the group once again headed to the base, only to find GiR crying.

The body of Jack lay on the ground, his blood frozen with a pink liquid coming from his eyes. A knife was stabbed through his pak.

His brother looked at him, powerless. All that fighting, only for it to end this way?

Everyone else stepped around it, though, as they found something intriguing. The mass of shiny stuff on the floor, minorly glinting. Closer inspection revealed it was a mass of electrons, next to a nametag that revealed it to be Silver. They knew one thing for sure- the meekrob was in the base.

Jack is dead. He was innocent

Silver is dead. She was mafia.

48 hours for day discussion.

and if you don't talk, I will make.. lightning.. strike you or... something :P You'll be out of the game, though.

*Also for clarity, I'm under the impression Irken blood is pink and if the pak is disconnected for too long all blood flow stops so suddenly it freezes over. And some of it would build enough pressure to flow out of the back. Or, in this case, he had his pak on so it went for the next closest thing. The eye sockets. I think about these things too hard. Gotta do something after I finish my science work and have 20 min. to waste :P Nasty isn't it?
What we're learning about is worse. Far worse.

*Also for clarity, I'm under the impression Irken blood is pink and if the pak is disconnected for too long all blood flow stops so suddenly it freezes over. And some of it would build enough pressure to flow out of the back. Or, in this case, he had his pak on so it went for the next closest thing. The eye sockets. I think about these things too hard. Gotta do something after I finish my science work and have 20 min. to waste :P Nasty isn't it?
What we're learning about is worse. Far worse.

Not necessarily pink. Weren't Tak's eyes purple?

Yaaaaay! Two mafia down! Judging by our 10 players, there is probably one more.

Also, judging by the "GIR crying" bit, we still have a healer. Huzzah!

Nobody is suspicious because of the lack of super Xanatos Gambits! And so there's nobody to lynch! Oh well....

If nobody gets lynched for a while, I'll abstain. But if I get bored of abstaining I'll go with some random choice. (not too random)

Does that mean Jack was Zim? If gir was crying, and it mentioned his brother, it would explain Silver being dead.

Hmm. I wonder why Silver died.

Syl do you inactive kill by anychance? If so, maybe she died that way.

Back
Top Bottom