• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Innocent win!)

Mai

Banned
ONCE, there were a couple of TROLLS living on ALTERNIA. Then they played a game called SGRUB and went to the MEDIUM. After that STUFF HAPPENED and they got stuck on an ASTEROID in the VEIL. After that MORE THINGS HAPPENED and some TROLLS started to KILL EACH OTHER. Then they decided to BAND TOGETHER to weed out the MAFIA and save the GROUP. OF COURSE, the TROLLS who were KILLING PEOPLE weren't about to just GIVE UP...

1. Out of thread communication is ALLOWED. In fact, DEAD PEOPLE can TALK in the NIGHT PHASE over PM, because everyone is in a DREAM BUBBLE.

2. Night actions not sent in will be IGNORED.

3. I will not MODKILL for INACTIVITY, but it will certainly make me SAD if nobody TALKS during the DAY PHASE.

4. Many ROLES will be a bit of a STRETCH, but that's just so you WIGGLERS won't try to LYNCH people off because their CHARACTER is EVIL!

5. Speaking of LYNCHING, you can only ABSTAIN FROM IT three times as a GROUP.

Night one starts NOW!

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Night one)

You WAKE UP (well, some of you) to a fairly normal day in THE VEIL. The MAFIA are on the prowl and you DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE, but killing is a normal thing in TROLL SOCIETY so you figure all you have to do is KILL SOME MORE trolls and hope they're the right ones. That MIGHT WORK, and if IT DOESN'T at least you tried. Plus, you'll GET RID OF THE MORE ANNOYING trolls before you die that way, which is a sort of a plus. You don't want to SPEND YOUR LAST MOMENTS BEING ANNOYED BY SOMEONE YOU HATE PLATONICALLY.

You LEAVE your MAKESHIFT RESPITEBLOCK and go to the GRAY METAL ROOM filled with COMPUTERS to chat with the others. It's there where you planned to discuss the mafia, and it's there where you find the body of TEREZI PYROPE (MAWILE).

She's DECAPITATED, and lying in a POOL of HER OWN BLOOD. She has stab marks through her as well, and if she hadn't died from losing her head then that wound would almost certainly be fatal as well. Trolls certainly have a lot of BLOOD, and much of hers is IN A PUDDLE. She's still CLUTCHING HER CANE, and sadly there's NO OTHER BLOOD ON IT to say that she injured her attacker. It WOULD'VE BEEN A HELPFUL CLUE, but sometimes it's HARD TO AIM while YOUR HEAD IS SEPARATED FROM YOUR BODY.

T3R3Z1 PYROP3 (MAWILE) IS DEAD. SHE (IT) WAS INNOCENT.

48 hours for discussion!

Last edited:
Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day one)

O)( no! We lost the one that is all about justice! *glub*

:33 < oh noooo!! :(( *ac takes a moment to morn the majestic dragon terezi, folding her paws and bowing her head*

who could have done this?? does anyone have a lead??

ArAdIa: WhIpKiNd/ShEeR mInDpOwEr
TaVrOs: LaNcEkInD
sOlLuX: sHeEr MiNdPoWeR
kArKaT: sIcKlEkInD
nEpEtA: cLaWkInD
kAnAyA: mAkEuPkInD (aKa ChAiNsAw)
TeReZi: CaNeKiNd
VrIsKa: DiCeKiNd
EqUiUs: FiStKiNd, BoWkInD, 1/2bOwKiNd
Me: ClUbKiNd, JoKeRkInD
eRiDaN: wAnDkInD
fEfErI: 2x3DeNtKiNd

UnLeSs ThE kIlLeR dId SoMe MoThErFuCkIn' MiRaClEs (WhIcH iS aLwAyS a PoSsIbIlItY) iT hAs To Be SoMeThInG tHaT cAn ChOp A mOtHeRfUcKiN' hEaD oFf ReLiAbLy

please d0nt use y0ur tr0lls c0l0urs 0r i will have t0
be s0mewhat displeased i supp0se

but y0u d0 have a p0int alth0ugh we d0nt actually kn0w h0w much 0f the flav0ur text is just flav0ur yet
alth0ugh if y0u simply tried hard en0ugh y0u c0uld sever s0me0nes head eventually

*glubglubglub* Well w)(at are we going to do? All t)(is culling of our friends...

oH,,, oH THIS IS AWFUL,,, }:(

alth0ugh if y0u simply tried hard en0ugh y0u c0uld sever s0me0nes head eventually

bUT,,, uH,,, wHY CUT OFF HER HEAD IF SHE'S ALREADY DEAD? i THINK SHE,,, oH,,, dIED BY HAVING HER HEAD CUT OFF,,, aND SHE DIDN'T SEE IT COMING, aT LEAST SOON ENOUGH TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE,,, uH, nO BLOOD ON HER CANE,,, oOOOOH,,,

i,,, uH,,, tHINK I'M GONNA BE SICK,,,

well thats true i supp0se

but perhaps the assailant severed her windpipe swiftly and spent the next while hacking her head 0ff
f0r effect
0r perhaps t0 frame s0me0ne who has the means t0 sever tr0lls heads m0re easily than they d0

alth0ugh perhaps that would speak t00 highly 0f the intelligence 0f s0me 0f the 0ther gr0up members

Um...I )(ave a question. W)(ere is )(er )(ead? Its not like )(eads just disappear on their own.

CLEARLY THE IDIOT THAT KILLED HER TOOK THE HEAD. WHERE ELSE WOULD IT BE?

Well This Is Certainly Puzzling, This Dilemma

What Kind Of Horrible Person Would Kill Kind, If Not A Little Off Center, Terezi

I Guess It Makes Sense, Though

Her Being An Experienced Sleuth And All

yes that was my assumpti0n, that terezi w0uld have been killed due t0 likely being an inspect0r-type player

also mawile herself is a fairly seas0ned mafia player alth0ugh im n0t sure how exactly i kn0w such ribbit information ribbit ribbit

it seems like a reas0nable mafia tactic. theref0re it is likely the mafia has at least 0ne player who is aware 0f 0ur previ0us adventures
alth0ugh that is pr0bably m0st of us present

this is a dilemma that may only be s0lved by rand0mly p0inting fingers
how
medi0cre

oh no

wwell i didnt kill her i cant even kill i thought i would get a killing role but some fuckin dude decided to give me a crap role

while i dislike d0uble p0sting it is needed in such cases as this 0ne

i believe we should keep track 0f wh0 is wh0 because in the event of someone deciding n0t t0 speak it may be difficult t0 decide whether t0 kill them 0r n0t

Mawile - Terezi Pyrope
Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon
Mendatt - Karkat Vantas
Sunflower - Tavros Nitram
surskitty - Aradia Megido
RespectTheBlade - Vriska Serket
KR-9 - Eridan Ampora
Metallica Fanboy - Gamzee Makara
Babby - Equius Zahhak
moon-panther - Feferi Peixes
Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor
Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam

Last edited:

also excuse me for not postin durin the night like you fuckin nightcrawwlers

Last edited:

im n0t a nightcrawler either eridan

you may have n0ticed that i 0nly p0sted at 7am in bst
alth0ugh i cant say i really kn0w what that is

SINCE I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH HALF A BRAIN AROUND HERE, I GUESS IT'S UP TO ME TO DO THE LOGIC.

Mawile - Terezi Pyrope

SHE'S DEAD.

Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon

DEFINITELY CAPABLE OF THIS, BUT I RATHER DOUBT HER INVOLVEMENT. SHE'S TOO INNOCENT TO THINK OF KILLING TEREZI TO STOP HER FROM INVESTIGATING THE CRIME.

Mendatt - Karkat Vantas

I'M DEFINITELY BOTH CAPABLE OF THIS AND ONE OF THE FEW SMART ENOUGH TO PULL IT OFF, BUT IT WASN'T ME.

Sunflower - Tavros Nitram

YOU CAN'T CUT OF SOMEONE'S HEAD WITH A LANCE. HE COULD HAVE KILL THEM AND THEN CUT OFF THEIR HEAD, BUT I DOUBT HE WOULD DO IT UNLESS SOMEONE WAS FORCING HIM TO.

surskitty - Aradia Megido

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE JUST KIND OF CRYPTIC AND UNPREDICTABLE. COULD BE HER, COULD NOT BE HER, WHO KNOWS.

RespectTheBlade - Vriska Serket

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT SHE'S SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THIS, BUT WITHOUT TEREZI TO PROVE IT, WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU'RE INNOCENT... FOR NOW.

KR-9 - Eridan Ampora

AS STATED ABOVE.

Metallica Fanboy - Gamzee Makara

FOR THE LOVE OF GOG, HE USES CLUBS AND HE'S TOO SOPORED TO MAKE A PLOT MORE COMPLICATED THAN... TO MAKE A PLOT, I MEAN.

Babby - Equius Zahhak

I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE HOW YOU FIT IN HERE, BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES SMART ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT. HECK, YOU COULD PROBABLY CUT OFF HER HEAD BY GENTLY PATTING IT.

moon-panther - Feferi Peixes

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING UP HERE.

Legendaryseeker99 - Sollux Captor

YOU HAVE ISSUES AND COULD PROBABLY LEVITATE SOMETHING SHARP, SO I GUESS YOU'RE ONE OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam

BECAUSE KANAYA WOULD TOTALLY DO THIS EVER.

i d0nt need a brain 0_0

but yes if i had t0 hazard a guess i w0uld pick vriska
but i supp0se that may be a little unfair given the circumstances

it certainly wasnt me
my mind p0wers are m0stly used t0 break things ribbit

Last edited:

Holy 2hiit, you guy2 po2t a lot duriing the niight.

ii diidn't kiill her, all ii have are la2er beam2 iin my eye2.

Back
Top Bottom