• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Innocent win!)

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day one)

Yeah, let'2 lynch Vrii2ka (RespectTheBlade).
ii bet her diice have a lot of 2harp thiings that could behead Terezii wiith.

well if there are three mafia then p0ssibly the d0n c0uld send their lackeys t0 d0 the dirty w0rk

but thats n0t very likely in this case

goodbye vvriska

vvote vvriska (RTBlade)

Yeah, let'2 lynch Vrii2ka (RespectTheBlade).
ii bet her diice have a lot of 2harp thiings that could behead Terezii wiith.
bEhEaDiN', pOsSiBlE; dEaLInG a LoT oF cUtS aS wElL, wItHoUt RoLlInG aNy SoRt Of NoN-cUtTiNg AtTaCk In ThE pRoCeSs, MoThErFuCkIn' MiRaClE

well if there are three mafia then p0ssibly the d0n c0uld send their lackeys t0 d0 the dirty w0rk

but thats n0t very likely in this case
bUt SeNdInG tHeM bOtH tO kIlL a SiNgLe TaRgEt, EvEn If ThE dOn IsN't AlLoWeD tO pIcK mUlTiPlE tArGeTs, WoUlD bE pReTtY wAsTeFuL

mOtHeRfUcKiN' bAnDwAgOnS, oNcE oNe StArTs RoLlIn' AlMoSt NoBoDy Be DiScUsSiN'

als0
w0uld appreciate a heal t0night fr0m a d0ct0r assuming there is 0ne at all

n0t sure what t0 ask yet th0ugh
i have had n0 such suggesti0ns yet...

als0
w0uld appreciate a heal t0night fr0m a d0ct0r assuming there is 0ne at all

n0t sure what t0 ask yet th0ugh
i have had n0 such suggesti0ns yet...

You Could Ask If There Is A Doctor, If It Is Really Eating You Up That Much

But Thats Kind Of Weird

Ive Never Heard Of An Oracle That Has To Ask Questions

All The Ones I Have Encountered Throughout My Mafia Game Career Just Get All The Information Of Any Given Night

Like, The Get To Know What Happened To Who But Not Who Did It To Them

But Those Are My Experiences

i have never heard 0f the 0racle being played that way at all
thats interesting th0ugh

but i can ask any yes 0r n0 question as my night acti0n
but i cann0t ask questi0ns that directly reveal a tr0lls r0le 0r alignment which is a pain

als0 d0ct0r questi0n is probably useless as it pr0vides n0thing t0wards the c0llective gr0up
i believe that w0uld be imperative t0 winning this game

You Could Ask If There Is A Doctor, If It Is Really Eating You Up That Much

But Thats Kind Of Weird

Ive Never Heard Of An Oracle That Has To Ask Questions

All The Ones I Have Encountered Throughout My Mafia Game Career Just Get All The Information Of Any Given Night

Like, The Get To Know What Happened To Who But Not Who Did It To Them

But Those Are My Experiences

I have EXPRESSED my DISDAIN for that type of ROLE before. That sounds RIDICULOUSLY BROKEN.

Argh, it's like every time I'm l8 to post, I nearly get killed.

I wouldn't 8e as stupid as to kill her, it's too o8vious. I mean, almost everyone would suspect that I would kill her, 8ecause of the rivalry we have.

I personally think that it was Kanaya, 8ut I really don't have much evidence to prove it. Just a hunch.

YES, BUT YOU'RE ALSO CLEVER ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT YOU COULD SAY THAT YOU AREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO KILL HER.
ALSO, IF KANAYA DID IT THE WHOLE ROOM WOULD BE COVERED IN BLOOD, OR AT LEAST A LARGE SPLATTER OF IT NEARBY THE LOCATION OF THE MURDER.

YES, BUT YOU'RE ALSO CLEVER ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT YOU COULD SAY THAT YOU AREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO KILL HER.
ALSO, IF KANAYA DID IT THE WHOLE ROOM WOULD BE COVERED IN BLOOD, OR AT LEAST A LARGE SPLATTER OF IT NEARBY THE LOCATION OF THE MURDER.

There al2o wouldn't be 2tab wound2, more liike chunk2 of fle2h riipped from Terezii'2 body.

uMmMm YoU'rE nOt ExAcTlY hElPiNg YoUr CaSe ThErE vRiSkA

iF aNyBoDy WeRe PiCkInG tArGeTs BaSeD oN hOmEsTuCk CoNtEnT iNsTeAd Of MaFiA tAcTiCs MoThErFuCkInG vIg WoUlD hAvE kIlLeD eItHeR mE, yOu Or ErIdAn By NoW

damn vvigs they need to be better vvigs i mean wwho wwould target me

(loljokepost)

Last edited:

uHH,,, sORRY, vRISKA,,, nOTHING PERSONAL, rEALLY,,, i MEAN THAT A LOT,,, bUT YOU ARE KIND OF THE MOST LIKELY PERSON AT THIS POINT. }:(

RespectTheBlade

:33 < my vote is for vriska too... oh i f33l bad having to pick :((

RespectTheBlade

W)(y can't we all just get along...be if it means we can stop all t)(is before it gets too muc)(, I'll )(ave to go along with the ot)(ers *glub*

RespectTheBlade

I'm sorry, ----Extremely sorry *glub*

Guys, I didn't kill Terezi. I know that pu8lic opinion has swayed towards killing me, 8ut I'm telling you that I'm innocent aligned. And, my role might possi8ly have some gr8 advantages later on. I don't want to reveal it, though. On the off chance I survive and then the killer knows what I am.

"man my p0wer is g0nna be awes0me but i cant tell y0u what it is!!!"

thats really believable

The group decides FAIRLY QUICKLY that obviously VRISKA SERKET was the one to BLAME for TEREZI PYROPE'S death. OBVIOUSLY, she was in CAHOOTS with the mafia. CAHOOTS!

"No!!!!!!!!" VRISKA had said. "Me 8eing innocent never stopped being a thing that was true!!!!!!!! I'm not lying!!!!!!!!"

8ut of course her luck had to run out like that, and everyone decided she needed to die. She had defended herself properly and everything! She had such 8ad luck, she just wanted to smash something!!!!!!!!

The group DESCENDED on Vriska like a pack of dogbeasts or something. She kept on SCREAMING that she wasn't RESPONSIBLE for Terezi's murder, but EVERYONE KNEW that she was. EVENTUALLY, ARADIA was the one responsible for the killing blow, and the group left her wounded and bleeding on the GROUND. They didn't want her to MIND CONTROL SOMEONE to help her or anything.

LATER, the group CAME BACK and found her LIFELESS BODY. Sadly, THEY REALIZED AROUND THAT TIME THAT SHE WAS INNOCENT.

VRISKA (RESPECTTHEBLADE) IS DEAD. SHE (HE) WAS INNOCENT.

48 HOURS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Back
Top Bottom