• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (N3)

Zapi

Lost at sea
Pronoun
they
  1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for everyone.
  2. If you have a night action and you do not submit it to me for two nights in a row without letting me know beforehand that you won't be able to, you will be modkilled. If you don't want to use your night action, make sure to message me saying so.
  3. I won't modkill you if you don't participate in the daytime discussion, but I strongly encourage everyone to do so anyway!
  4. Quoting directly from role PMs is not allowed, although you may paraphrase the text if you wish to prove your role.
  5. You should only post in bold if you are voting to lynch someone or using your day action (if you have one). You may not fake a day action that you don't have.
  6. I will try to make flavor text at least somewhat relevant.
  7. Over the course of this mafia game, you may abstain twice as a whole town.

The sun sets over Smashville, and the citizens go to bed, locking their doors and hoping the Mafia decide to spare them for the night....

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: SSB Choice Mafia (N0)

Night period extended until later today because I'm leaving before the 48 hours are up and I'm still missing a few night actions.

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (N0)

The sun rises over Smashville, and even as some of the villagers are just waking up, commotion can already be heard from the town square. An air of fear and astonishment surrounds the square, and for good reason.

In the center of the square lies the dead body of Zelda, torn and maimed almost beyond recognition. A quick inspection shows that she was innocent. Disappointed that one of their own was killed, the villagers begin to discuss what could have happened the previous night.

Mai (Zelda) is dead. She was Innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

(Let it be noted that I had a very minor screw-up with the night actions. It probably won't matter very much, but if it does end up mattering, I'll say what it was.)

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D1)

Ok, now. Day one is ALWAYS boring, so does anyone have any info? (probably unlikely, considering we have 19 people)

well, anyone have any actually info? It's day one, so we should try to make it not boring.

Day ones are ALWAYS boring.

Alllways.

I have nothing of importance to say, but I think we should wait for everyone else to post and see if there's any news before abstaining

I'm joking around.

Generally, people don't take jokes very well when one of their own just got brutally murdered last night and catching the murderer (and thus preventing further deaths) depends on logical and serious discussion, and the slightest hint of self-incrimination, however joking, may lead to suspicion that the deed was committed by an associate of the incriminated, or the person himself.

Generally, people don't take jokes very well when one of their own just got brutally murdered last night and catching the murderer (and thus preventing further deaths) depends on logical and serious discussion, and the slightest hint of self-incrimination, however joking, may lead to suspicion that the deed was committed by an associate of the incriminated, or the person himself.

yeah, light yagami's joke is somewhat suspicious.

I wouldn't say suspicious, though; that looked genuinely like a joke and not a careless Mafia member.

Still, you can never be too non-suspicious.

well, now that that's outta the way, does anyone have any real info, or should we abstain and end the day?

Judging from the flavor text, maybe Mai was killed by someone with claws? I could see the use of claws or swords to tear the body apart.

Ok, so I have some interesting information. I am Snake, as you know. I have an interesting role. I am the voteless spy. Basically I can't vote, but I know information about the mafia. Aside from the Don there is a bodyguard and a converter. I also can ask the GM one question per night. Last night I asked if anyone had been converted, the answer was "no".

Also I am a miller, I will show up mafia when inspected.

Last edited:

SWORDS? WHY WOULD LINK KILL ZELDA

I can see swords or claws as a definite possibility. Possibly inactive mafia and a sword/claw-user vig? Although that would be quite unlikely, depicting Zelda's most likely inspector role.

@Phantom:
Quoting directly from role PMs is not allowed, although you may paraphrase the text if you wish to prove your role.

Back
Top Bottom