• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (N3)

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D1)

Ok, so I have some interesting information. I am Snake, as you know. I have an interesting role. I am the voteless spy. Basically I can't vote, but I know information about the mafia. Aside from the Don there is a bodyguard and a converter. I also can ask the GM one question per night. Last night I asked if anyone had been converted, the answer was "no".

Ok, this is major! Now we know there are 3 mafia!

But that still doesnt really get us anywhere that much.

SWORDS? WHY WOULD LINK KILL ZELDA

I can see swords or claws as a definite possibility. Possibly inactive mafia and a sword/claw-user vig? Although that would be quite unlikely, depicting Zelda's most likely inspector role.

Well that's not like I didn't paraphrase it already. I say abstain, and tomorrow I can ask if Mai was killed by mafia, cause if there's a mafia bodyguard out there, I think there's a vigilante.

PLAYER LIST GO

1. Kirby-Chan [Yoshi]
  2. Mawile [Toon Link]
  3. Flower Doll [Lucas]
  4. Glace [Falco]
  5. ole_schooler [Kirby]
  6. DarkAura [Samus]
  7. RespectTheBlade [Pokemon Trainer]
  8. RK-10 [Wolf]
  9. Mai [Zelda]
  10. Doc Scratch [Mr. Game & Watch]
  11. bulbasaur [Lucario]
  12. Karkat Vantas [R.O.B.]
  13. Phantom [Solid Snake]
  14. HighMoon [Marth]
  15. Metallica Fanboy [Pikachu]
  16. I liek Squirtles [Olimar]
  17. Legendaryseeker99 [Link]
  18. Wargle [Falco]
  19. Light Yagami [Pit]

I'm always late to the party. So Zelda is dead...guess Link won't be able to save her this time...unless someone teaches him some melody to bring back the dead. *rolls eyes*

Putting that aside, we at least have something from Mr.Snake up there. If he isn't leading us on. But I got nothing else to say to that, so...yeah. What do you guys plan to do?

PLAYER LIST GO

1. Kirby-Chan [Yoshi]
  2. Mawile [Toon Link]
  3. Flower Doll [Lucas]
  4. Glace [Falco]
  5. ole_schooler [Kirby]
  6. DarkAura [Samus]
  8. RK-10 [Wolf]
  9. Mai [Zelda]
  11. bulbasaur [Lucario]
  14. HighMoon [Marth]
  18. Wargle [Falco]
  19. Light Yagami [Pit]

Wait. How can Glace and Wargle both be Falco? [BEEP]

And anyway, (beep), it would seem to me that because the flavor text says "torn and maimed", (beep), that it was someone who could fight with or without their blade. (beep). So to me this would be either Wolf (beep) or Falco (beep), and possibly Pit, but I think his character is too innocent to actually kill. [BEEP]

*The beeps were added by me because of the often beeping of my character.

That is why I shouldn't be writing lists at 10:00 pm.

1. Kirby-Chan [Yoshi]
  2. Mawile [Toon Link]
  3. Flower Doll [Lucas]
  4. Glace [Falco]
  5. ole_schooler [Kirby]
  6. DarkAura [Samus]
  8. RK-10 [Wolf]
  9. Mai [Zelda]
  11. bulbasaur [Lucario]
  14. HighMoon [Marth]
  18. Wargle [Captain Falcon]
  19. Light Yagami [Pit]

it would seem to me that because the flavor text says "torn and maimed", that it was someone who could fight with or without their blade. So to me this would be either Wolf or Falco and possibly Pit, but I think his character is too innocent to actually kill.

Why "with or without"? I wouldn't eliminate Marth, Link, and Toon Link (although the last is quite unlikely).

Ok, so I have some interesting information. I am Snake, as you know. I have an interesting role. I am the voteless spy. Basically I can't vote, but I know information about the mafia. Aside from the Don there is a bodyguard and a converter. I also can ask the GM one question per night. Last night I asked if anyone had been converted, the answer was "no".

I'm honestly surprised no one has called you out on this... your role is broken beyond belief. Basically, you're an oracle who knows the roles of all the mafia members? Plausible, if not overpowered. I'd believe you if it weren't for this last part--

Also I am a miller, I will show up mafia when inspected.

...gee, isn't that convenient?

I think it's pretty obvious that you're showing up as Mafia on more than just inspections, Phantom.

By your "overpowered" argument, the "miller" part of her role claim would be the balance. I'll abstain for now.

Why "with or without"? I wouldn't eliminate Marth, Link, and Toon Link (although the last is quite unlikely).

because, (beep), you don't go around maiming people with a sword when you can just tear them apart. [BEEP]

But, (beep) these are my opinions. [BEEP]

I would eliminate Wolf. He has CLAWS. CLAWS. And also has anyone seen mah Pikmin? I suspect RK-10 and Phantom. Aren't Millers like Foreigners?

yes. [BEEP]

There is nothing interesting (beep) about millers (beep) except the fact they show up innocent. (beep) They are innocent, but appear mafia upon inspection. [BEEP]

Why would you eliminate Wolf? (beep) Are you saying you cannot tear someone apart with claws? [BEEP]

No he means he would LYNCH me.

I'd probably get mafia-killed if I did reveal though.

I would eliminate Wolf because he has freaking claws. How can I tear with claws when all I have are Pikmin. Pikmin don't have claws. Think Doc THINK. Maybe it was RtB. Charizard has claws.

:? [BEEP]

What are you even beeping about now? (beep) I'm saying that the killing could have multiple (beep) potential sources. (beep) Why would you beep tearing with claws? (beep) You aren't even making any sense. [BEEP]

So, from what I gather what you're (beep) saying is, (beep), that Wolf has claws, but couldn't (beep) kill with them, but Charizard has claws and could? (beep) You seem awfully protective of RK-10. (beep) I think it may be because (beep) that you and him could be mafia. Why else would you be trying so hard to assert Wolf could not have done it? [BEEP]

Unless what you're saying is is that you would lynch RK-10 (beep), in which case you seem awfully protective of yourself, (beep), because no one even mentioned Olimar before you came along. (beep) I'm thinking (beep), but I'm not entirely sure you are. [BEEP]

I was in the Pheonix Wright mood. Mafia sometimes makes me think wrong. What I want to say is that Charizard and Wolf are two possible suspects. And as for Olimar? Look at Mawile's list.

Doc Scratch was saying no one was suspicious of Olimar in the first place, and I liek Squirtles was just using Olimar as a comparison to get across what he was trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom