• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
Hooray for Animal Crossing!

One of the most awesome games ever created, in my opinion. Even though I've only ever played Wild World (The DS version). I enjoy putting lyrics to the in-game music. So far I have lyrics for the title theme and KK Lullaby, but I shall create more soon.

So then. You can join if you like, and we can discuss our favourite stuff.

All I can think of is that my favourite villager, by far, is Stitches. He's just so awesomely cute!

Aaaaaaaah, I love this game. I actually haven't played it for a while, I think I lost my copy of Wild World.. But I still love it to bits. I ought to try to find it, sometime...

I want to hear your lyrics to those things, Castform, you make up pretty cool lyrics for songs and things. :3

I think my favorite character in game is Sable, I love going to the Able Sisters shop every day and talking to her and getting her to open up to you more, she's just so cute~

I've been addicted to Animal Crossing lately. Very close to paying off my final debt which makes me happy. I don't have Wild World, but my DS is lost anyway. It's obvious to me that the best character ever is Mr. Resetti's brother, Don. And I also want to hear those lyrics since I know they'll be awesome.

Yay, members!

I literally play it every night to make sure no-one is leaving. priority is Stitches, obviously, but I'd also be sad if Benedict, Bluebear, Angus, Marina, Curly, Tabby or Tipper left. oh wait, that's everyone in my town... which is called Myville, by the way.

I'll get the lyrics up soon. For the title theme (Which I call 'Blossom and Rain'), would you like the normal version, or the extended version, which contains... more verses, and therefore some repeats of parts of the tune.

...I HAVE to be in this. ^^

My favorite is Goldie. then she left. *sad*

You have Tippie? So does my sissie! *epic~rhyme~fail*

My favorite villager that I have is probably Daisy. I had her in my first town, which I had to delete, then a few months ago I stole her from my friend's town and he got Weber, so both of those made me happy. I have proof that Static is a pervert uploaded on YouTube.

PROOF: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sO7a578SovY

I just love this game!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, uummm, I have tipper also in my town, and you'll never guess my name!.... Ian.... no one seems impressed! Heheh anyways I wil pedge my loyalty to this group!

I play my sisters, and she gave me a slot all to myself. YAY! so i got addicted. Bt now not so much, my town is in ruins now... weeds growing left, right and centre.

I'll join! I have Tipper, Genji, Pippy, Chow, Lucy, Amelia, Elmer, and Rasher. Oh, and I share a file with my sister (Melati2006 at the old forums).

EDIT: Uh, actually, it was her idea to get the game so technically, I have a file on her game... Oh, and it's ACWW.

Last edited:
You don't need to ask to join. Just come and talk.

I'm bored, so I'll try and remember all the villagers I've ever had. Ones that are still in my town will be in bold. Please note that apart from the first eight this is in no particular order.

Stitches
Tabby
Pecan
Chow
Jay
Deena
PomPom
Genji
Marina
Angus
Rasher
Trixi
Bluebear
Curly
Benedict
Maelle
Tipper

Hmmmm.... Lots of people have Tipper for some reason and how do you make flower hybrids? oh, and I wanna join too.

Count me in.

I love Animal crossing, it's so addicting. Though I've only played the DS version as for now.

The last time I checked this is the list of neighbors I had :

Rhonda
Freckles
Egbert
Vesta
Biskit
Joey

Hey, Castform, when are you going to post the lyrics for the main theme? I am so gonna be there, maybe if you sent it in to the nintendo company or some administrator there they might put it on some game for animal crossing, but not the wii version, it already is finished and is out now, I want it now! Cause I'm in Germany I can't get it yet, gotta order it...*sniff*

WHAT? THE... THE WII VERSION IS OUT?

According to Wikipedia it isn't

The Wii version is out? Eh, whatever, I don't have a Wii yet anyway.

I'm sad. Eunice moved. But I have some guy named Goose who is awesome. But Eunice was awesomer.... =(

Oh...oops.. I really didnt know, I went to Ign and well, maybe it come out next year, but I thnk it comes out in december, there was so many dates it was gonna come out, I hope it comes out soon though, sorry to bring your hopes down guys.....

Back
Top Bottom