• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

I like love Animal Crossing too! So far, my villagers are Truffles, Antonio, Tipper, Cyrano, Lucky, Vesta, Angus and Mint.I have Rosie, Bob, Tipper and K.K.'s pics. K.K.'s is especially precious to me.
I can't wait for the Wii version! =D

Last edited:
I have these pics:

Stitches, Angus, Benedict, Tabby, Bluebear, Curly and... ah, I forgot his name. That guy who stands on whatever peninsula your town may have then says something philosophical and jumps into the sea. The otter guy. Oh yeah, Pascal.

Join!

Members in town:

Kid Cat
Chow
Derwin
Alfonso
Bill
Bella
Kitt
Alli

YAY ANIMAL CROSSING! When the Wii version comes out, there's no doubt that I'm going to buy it ASAP.

The only problem with the Wii version is that I won't be able to go on it every day to make sure no-one's leaving....
And Blastoise, do you mean the original original on N64 or the Gamecube one?

I had a character crush on my GC game. Kabuki the kitty was his name.

I also had a Stu the Cow, who my sister dug a pitfall for.

Then he moved. O_O

I quite like Animal Crossing, although I don't play it much.

i caught a shaaaaaaaaaark

it's a shaaaaaark
it's a shaaaaaaaaaark
suck its biiiiiiiiits
it's a shaaaaaaaaaark

Oh, Blastoise, you muse be talking about samson? I knew it! Oh and does a shark HAVE any biiiiiiiiiiiiits?

AUGUST?

That's so unfair! I've never understood why they have such a huge gap between us and you. For example, Brawl came out a few months ago for you, no? Here, it only came out Friday before the one that's just been (That day was also my birthday...)

Wow, lucky, brawl, STILL, hasnt come out here, though I have it cause Daddums went and bought it for me when he was on a business trip!

I realised that I have not yet posted the lyrics I promised earleir on. Well, here goes nothing:

[Bracketed parts are only in the extended version.]

Blossom and Rain - Title theme

INTRO:
Deep in the woods,
Far away,
There is a place where your dreams can stay.

To the same tune as the above[If you go there,
You will find,
A beautiful place that enchants the mind.]

CHORUS:
Through blossom and rain,
Its beauty
It retains.

In every season,
You'll find a new reason,
To let your soul run free,
Join me...

VERSE 1:
When you come,
I will be waiting there,
For you.
Observing the beauty and the peace...

[CHORUS REPEAT]

To the same tune as Verse 1[VERSE 2:
By the sea,
Filled with beautiful trees,
All year. And yet it's every changing, but always...]

[CHORUS REPEAT]

[VERSE 1 REPEAT]

---

Drifting - K.K. Lullaby

Slowly drifting through the sky
On a cloud, I
Peacef'lly fly.
Slowly drifting through the sky,
Time for lullaby.

Drift to sleep,
Dream sweet dreams,
Rest until the mor-
-ning light.
Goodbye, sun,
Hello, moon,
Time
For lullaby.

Slowly drifting through the sky
On a cloud, I
Peacef'lly fly.
Slowly drifting through the sky,
Time for lullaby.

i'm really looking forward to acwii :o
i was thinking of features for the game... like you could sync the game with the wii weather channel so you get the same weather as where you live. although that would kinda suck if you didn't have wifi...
aaaaanyway, gonna post all of my pics:
buck, kaitlin & katie, olivia, blaire, mitzi, lucy, nana, rod, lobo, bob, bella, tom nook, gabi, butch and elmer

Back
Top Bottom