• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

THREAD IS ALMOST OFF THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE...

Anyway...

Stupid game dont die on me...

*laughs* I needed something like that. I got woken up by my little sister playing Ranch and talking loudly to her friend while I was sleeping on the couch, so I feel horrible.

Maybe I should send it to Nintendo...?

I should wait for my dad to get home, though. Cause I don't know where Nintendo is. ^^;

Let's see... Pecan, Roald, Gabi, Daisy, Stitches and Limberg, though Limberg's just moving in. I think Pecan's my favourite, she's real cute =) And eventually, it stops being annoying her calling you "chipmunk" all the time.

(And before anyone says anything, that's cute as in "sweet", not cute as in "attractive".)

Caroline moved in and then moved. Kabuki moved. I got Dora a while ago, but now she's about to move. Kiki was about to move, but I stopped her because I like her. Snake moved in.

That's what happened to my villagers.

Kabuki moved.

Bad Kabuki. :D

This is what happened to my villagers:

Nobody can do anything with them because my dad said to email Nintendo only I don't know what the email address is so I can't really do that so I'm screwed.

Why don't I just get a new game?

Congratz!

I love how the music changes after that.

*trying to convince father to get new game*

And now I only need to pay another... 115000 bells, at the moment, to pay my second one. o.o

Oh, and Limberg's leaving. Can't say I'm sad, I never really liked him.

Stitches is obsessed with finding a Saw Stag Beetle in my town and has been for weeks now...

And my Mortgage? I've managed to get it down to 500000 bells. Once I pay that off I'll get the left-hand room.

Oooh, and Mike, you have Pecan? She left my town quite recently.

Back
Top Bottom